• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong sessions max! i see u are hittin the weights really serious! keep it up man!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Max, you should do longer runs. Longer your runs are, the better your sprints will be. Try shooting for 30-40 minute runs. Doesn't have to be full intensity runs, just run a pace where you can go for 30-40 minutes.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Good workout sessions max, Aint you glad you got back into the gym after the christmas holidays :keke:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Sorry for the late response there max, the training is looking good man good to see you hit the whole leg there.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thanks big z

today:low rep stuff for chest and then cardio

incline machine:
-2 sets 50kg 15 reps warm up
-80kg 6 reps
-85kg 5 reps
-90kg 4 reps

bb bench press:
-80kg 4 reps barely
-70kg 6 reps

weighed dips:
-5kg plate 6 reps
-5kg plate 6 reps

cardio:running on treadmill at speed 10,5 for 10 mins
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice chest beating there max! keep it up!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Awesome work man lets take a look at the progress

TODAY
incline machine:
-2 sets 50kg 15 reps warm up
-80kg 6 reps
-85kg 5 reps
-90kg 4 reps

2 weeks ago

db incline press:
-22kg 10 reps
-22kg 10 reps
-25kg 10 reps
-27kg 8 reps


Moving the weight man you're moving it, good work.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good volume on legworkout and that chest session looks strong ,nice inclines.Keep it up max!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
yep i did but i guess i like trying to add more speed to my running hehe

Again, did you read what I posted? Running for longer periods of time increases your sprinting speed.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
ah ok, i´ll give that a try for my workout in 2 hours
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
and put the tred on incline. Running on it flat is for girly men.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so today back,abs and cardio

machine rows:
-70kg 6 reps
-70kg 6 reps

pulldowns:
-65kg 6 reps
-65kg 6 reps

db rows:
-40kg 6 reps
-40kg 6 reps

cardio:30 mins on treadmill at speed 8,0
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hey there max, nice back session and solid running!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great session max, and nice cardio.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so today was:shoulders,arms

db shoulder press:
-3 sets 27kg 6 reps

db rear laterals:
-2 sets 12kg 6 reps

db laterals:
-2 sets 12kg 6 reps

bb curls:
-2 sets 40kg 4-6 reps

db curls:
-2 sets 20kg 6 reps

close grip bench press:
-50kg 6 reps it was easy but i had some elbow pain so i didn´t go higher

pushdown:
-2 sets 35kg 6 reps

that all for today, Lakers ftw
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session max....


Boston is gonna win :icon_ninja:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Good session max, shoulders should be sizzling.
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
220
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
56
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top