• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
^^i have benched 110kg b4 so i hope i can add 10kgs to the lift in 3 weeks
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^i have benched 110kg b4 so i hope i can add 10kgs to the lift in 3 weeks

Maybe I didn't explain it well enough. 120kg is a weak lift considering how much you weigh.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i wouldn´t say so, guys in my federation in that class the best guys 1place guys are only benching 120-130kg so i think im strong enough
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Is it a RAW meet?

Btw how come you never accomplish any of your goals?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You're going to need to practice some paused presses as you have to respond to press and rack calls during bench comps and technically the weight needs to pause on your chest for about a second so you can't just bounce it back up again. It takes a hell of a lot off your supposed gym max.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
the weight needs to pause on your chest for about a second so you can't just bounce it back up again. It takes a hell of a lot off your supposed gym max.

Word. :thumbsup2:

I'll say about 15-20% or so.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
goodluck making a deadlift 200lbs higher then ur goal squat goalkeeper
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
chest day:

bb bench press with pause
-50kg wu
-90kg 5 reps
-95kg 5 reps
-100kg 2 reps
deff is harder then without the pause

lockouts in smiths
-110kg 4 reps
-130kg 4 reps
-140kg 2 reps
-150kg fail

it was supposed to be a upperbody day but turned into a bench day
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Max you really suck man, you have tried like 10000 different things and you have not completed one of them, well you did get on stage and look like a total douchebag that hasn't even lifted a weight in his life.. just give up already, you have absolutely 0 genetic potential to be any sort of athlete, maybe you should take up poker or something along those lines, just face it, your not an athletic dude at all, my sister is by far more muscular then you and hasn't trained one day in her life..
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
^^seems to me that your the douce not me
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Prove 'em wrong Max. You motivated yet? Lets go!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^seems to me that your the douce not me

"Francis Douce (1757-1834), antiquary, born in London, was for some time employed at the British Museum. ."


Serb's an antiquary?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Can you video your bench form Max?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Serb, can you post a video of your sister?
 
Top