• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I'm so jealous of Max. I wish my log was in the Legendary Threads section. :(
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I'm so jealous of Max. I wish my log was in the Legendary Threads section. :(

maybe if you could do 50 consecutive chinups whilst being starved from an amazing diet that has you down to "10% bf" which in turn makes your basketball hard but it doesnt matter because your a man with a plan and your volume days and 3 set total strength days are making big improvements so you can fill all those sets of red undies you keep in your drawer and smash a powerlifting meet.

I actually hypothosize that max has a sock drawer, shirt drawer and a nothing but red undie drawer. I hope he's ok.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
maybe if you could do 50 consecutive chinups whilst being starved from an amazing diet that has you down to "10% bf" which in turn makes your basketball hard but it doesnt matter because your a man with a plan and your volume days and 3 set total strength days are making big improvements so you can fill all those sets of red undies you keep in your drawer and smash a powerlifting meet.

I actually hypothosize that max has a sock drawer, shirt drawer and a nothing but red undie drawer. I hope he's ok.


I love how u end the whole flame fest with a " I hope he's ok.":49:

oh max:49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ I'm starting to believe he really tore his pec in the PL comp.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i spoke to max last week
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Pickle is a legend!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
bump for red undies


:soapbox:
red_panties273_1-1.jpg
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
gross! TKD whats that? I dont have one of those.


Spoiler without the button: fap fap fap
 
Top