• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max´s Log

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Just jizzed my pants Tkd...

thanks....:umwtf:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys im back but not that much, as i write i am in hospital here in iceland, i really fucked up in this powerlifting, i can hardly walk after a squat session as i tryed 405 and it smashed my legs, i will be lucky if i train ever again, i didn´t get pec tear it was a serious tho

-max

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So when will you be able to get back to hardcore training Max?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, take care, sorry to hear about your current situation.

This post makes no sense. In fact, I think it's no funny at all. You can blame Max for not following your diet/training advices but you should not joke about a serious injury.

I he's in hospital, please show some respect, I believe you are a mod of this website. :talkhand:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This post makes no sense. In fact, I think it's no funny at all. You can blame Max for not following your diet/training advices but you should not joke about a serious injury.

I he's in hospital, please show some respect, I believe you are a mod of this website. :talkhand:

Check yourself. :bball:

Have a look back through and see whom it was that was first to announce his injury and condolences associated with it.

Also I like that you assume an injury means he'll never lift again. The day after injury is the first day you should be thinking of then plan to get back.:headbang:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ouch...

Max are you ok now?

how bad is the situation?

speed recover bro!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Heal up and get back under the bar soon dude.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Pics with some nurses from that hospital or ban.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also I like that you assume an injury means he'll never lift again. The day after injury is the first day you should be thinking of then plan to get back.:headbang:

I assume he must be sad/pissed and I assume if I were him I wouldn't want jokes about my injury.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I assume he must be sad/pissed and I assume if I were him I wouldn't want jokes about my injury.

Who's joking???

128724730753532979.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^

Originally Posted by tim290280

This sounds like a joke to me. It's an ironic post.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ You are just a walking facepalm.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ouch...

Max are you ok now?

how bad is the situation?

speed recover bro!

im ok now, im fucked up right now, been on a hospital bed for the past month, i´ve been hearing that this type of injury will set me back for atleast 8-12 months, so i will most likely not train for a long long time, don´t know what i wanna do at this point

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im ok now, im fucked up right now, been on a hospital bed for the past month, i´ve been hearing that this type of injury will set me back for atleast 8-12 months, so i will most likely not train for a long long time, don´t know what i wanna do at this point

What is the diagnosis?

Get well soon.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Christ Max what the heck happened? Did you tear both your quads or something? That sounds pretty darn serious! Wish you a quick recovery man.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL. Yep, that picture was in my head too! God damn! And that happened at a photo shoot too! :( !!!