Natzo
Elvira turns me on
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2008
- Messages
- 10,697
- Points
- 48
Just jizzed my pants Tkd...
thanks....
thanks....

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

So when will you be able to get back to hardcore training Max?

This post makes no sense. In fact, I think it's no funny at all. You can blame Max for not following your diet/training advices but you should not joke about a serious injury.
I he's in hospital, please show some respect, I believe you are a mod of this website.![]()

Also I like that you assume an injury means he'll never lift again. The day after injury is the first day you should be thinking of then plan to get back.![]()
I assume he must be sad/pissed and I assume if I were him I wouldn't want jokes about my injury.
Ouch...
Max are you ok now?
how bad is the situation?
speed recover bro!
im ok now, im fucked up right now, been on a hospital bed for the past month, i´ve been hearing that this type of injury will set me back for atleast 8-12 months, so i will most likely not train for a long long time, don´t know what i wanna do at this point
^ You are just a walking facepalm.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.