• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Just jizzed my pants Tkd...

thanks....:umwtf:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
hey guys im back but not that much, as i write i am in hospital here in iceland, i really fucked up in this powerlifting, i can hardly walk after a squat session as i tryed 405 and it smashed my legs, i will be lucky if i train ever again, i didn´t get pec tear it was a serious tho

-max
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
So when will you be able to get back to hardcore training Max?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Max, take care, sorry to hear about your current situation.

So when will you be able to get back to hardcore training Max?

This post makes no sense. In fact, I think it's no funny at all. You can blame Max for not following your diet/training advices but you should not joke about a serious injury.

I he's in hospital, please show some respect, I believe you are a mod of this website. :talkhand:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
This post makes no sense. In fact, I think it's no funny at all. You can blame Max for not following your diet/training advices but you should not joke about a serious injury.

I he's in hospital, please show some respect, I believe you are a mod of this website. :talkhand:

Check yourself. :bball:

Have a look back through and see whom it was that was first to announce his injury and condolences associated with it.

Also I like that you assume an injury means he'll never lift again. The day after injury is the first day you should be thinking of then plan to get back.:headbang:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Ouch...

Max are you ok now?

how bad is the situation?

speed recover bro!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Heal up and get back under the bar soon dude.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Pics with some nurses from that hospital or ban.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Also I like that you assume an injury means he'll never lift again. The day after injury is the first day you should be thinking of then plan to get back.:headbang:

I assume he must be sad/pissed and I assume if I were him I wouldn't want jokes about my injury.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I assume he must be sad/pissed and I assume if I were him I wouldn't want jokes about my injury.

Who's joking???

128724730753532979.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^

Originally Posted by tim290280
So when will you be able to get back to hardcore training Max?


This sounds like a joke to me. It's an ironic post.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
^ You are just a walking facepalm.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Ouch...

Max are you ok now?

how bad is the situation?

speed recover bro!

im ok now, im fucked up right now, been on a hospital bed for the past month, i´ve been hearing that this type of injury will set me back for atleast 8-12 months, so i will most likely not train for a long long time, don´t know what i wanna do at this point
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
im ok now, im fucked up right now, been on a hospital bed for the past month, i´ve been hearing that this type of injury will set me back for atleast 8-12 months, so i will most likely not train for a long long time, don´t know what i wanna do at this point

What is the diagnosis?

Get well soon.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Christ Max what the heck happened? Did you tear both your quads or something? That sounds pretty darn serious! Wish you a quick recovery man.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
LOL. Yep, that picture was in my head too! God damn! And that happened at a photo shoot too! :( !!!
 
Top