P
Pain
............
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 7,540
- Points
- 63
Moved to appropriate forum.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I'm so jealous of Max. I wish my log was in the Legendary Threads section.![]()

maybe if you could do 50 consecutive chinups whilst being starved from an amazing diet that has you down to "10% bf" which in turn makes your basketball hard but it doesnt matter because your a man with a plan and your volume days and 3 set total strength days are making big improvements so you can fill all those sets of red undies you keep in your drawer and smash a powerlifting meet.
I actually hypothosize that max has a sock drawer, shirt drawer and a nothing but red undie drawer. I hope he's ok.

Pickle is a legend!!

i spoke to max last week
i spoke to max last week
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.