Bulkboy
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2006
- Messages
- 4,193
- Points
- 36
bye bye

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

had some great squats today
130kg 4 reps
140kg 4 reps
I thought you tore your legs apart? How are you able to squat so much so soon after an injury like you had?
I haven't read all this thread but I'm slightly confused.
Apparently he managed to pull off an exellent april fool's prank.
Apparently he managed to pull off an exellent april fool's prank.
Who did?
april fool everyone
This:
I miss Max, I'm bored of the BigBen vs Everybody Else thread.
I heard his people sacrificed him to the angry volcano on Iceland.

Bump because BGL misses Max.

Max > most![]()
Well...in fact by definition max > all. Of course if we're talking about maximals that's a different beast, although you still wouldn't be able to find anyone > max.
I bet tim will agree.
Oh, and that's funny in my universe.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.