• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max´s Log

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This what matt kroc has to say about dropping weight for comps

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^What Line said.

You might cut some fat and gain some lean muscle but you're not going to make any strength gains. Some lifters cut weight before a comp but they have spent months building their strength beforehand and are only cutting to make their preferred division, and in doing so they usually lose strength. You have not made any significant strength gains in recent times as far as I can tell, and your bench especially is dismal, so cutting is going to be nothing but detrimental to your lifts.

Anabolicous: I don't know why I argue sometimes either, just call me a hapless defender of logic.

i ofcourse get that is not gonna happen to gain strenght while cutting, its only gonna be 2 weeks. even tho will is gonna do 3 weeks, i rather gonna do 2 weeks, will even told me that i can´t gain strenght while dieting but im gonna prove you guys wrong, becouse i have done it in the past so i know it can be done

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i ofcourse get that is not gonna happen to gain strenght while cutting, its only gonna be 2 weeks. even tho will is gonna do 3 weeks, i rather gonna do 2 weeks, will even told me that i can´t gain strenght while dieting but im gonna prove you guys wrong, becouse i have done it in the past so i know it can be done

You've lost weight in the past? When?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do you even bother? It's not like he's going to listen to your advice or something, just a waste of your time.

its not i don´t listen, i just gotta do my thing

plus i don´t care what anyone on mecca thinks of me, even tho some on here pretend to care

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its not i don´t listen, i just gotta do my thing

plus i don´t care what anyone on mecca thinks of me, even tho some on here pretend to care

They do legitmately want to help you. Thats the thing, they really do. No one wants to see you fail time and time again, and change your mind time and time again. You are novelty because everyone gives you advice that WILL help you, yet you always ignore everything anyone ever says and fail dismally.

Your log isn't a Legendary thread because you're awesome.

OMG IS THAT AN INSULT, i have learned from my mistakes

No you havn't.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do legitmately want to help you. Thats the thing, they really do. No one wants to see you fail time and time again, and change your mind time and time again. You are novelty because everyone gives you advice that WILL help you, yet you always ignore everything anyone ever says and fail dismally.

Your log isn't a Legendary thread because you're awesome.

No you havn't.

and u know i haven´t learned from my nutritional mistakes how?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i haven´t posted a pic in a long while so u don´t know how i am looking and u can´t tell if i progressed or not

So show us a picture. I would love it if I was proved wrong.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
max people do care about you. In the end we are just frustrated because the main things holding you back are:- not sticking to long or short term goals and not following sound advice. Write up your whole year man. Doing a 3 week on 1 week off get big get cut power lifting scheme isnt going to do anything but slow down your gains across the board.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
just one big fat troll.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don´t see a point posting here anymore

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
don´t see a point posting here anymore

Alright Max, run away again if you want to. Good luck with your comp, and if your hare-brained scheme to cut and get stronger does somehow come to fruition, feel free to pop back and rub it in our faces.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a lot of people take a day every couple weeks and cut back the cals to give a shock to the system, but that is just ONE day.
weeks at a time is counter productive man. If you like that philosophy then try just every two weeks or so take a day and cut back on cals.