• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
had some great squats today

130kg 4 reps
140kg 4 reps

I thought you tore your legs apart? How are you able to squat so much so soon after an injury like you had?

I haven't read all this thread but I'm slightly confused.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I thought you tore your legs apart? How are you able to squat so much so soon after an injury like you had?

I haven't read all this thread but I'm slightly confused.

Apparently he managed to pull off an exellent april fool's prank.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73

Only after a direct suggestion from Natzo (or tkD can't remember) to perpetuate my postings. So not really his joke at all, he just "confirmed" it or played along.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I miss Max, I'm bored of the BigBen vs Everybody Else thread.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
damn his volcanic ash, when its over he should meet up with fahad for some heavy side laterals.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
lol at blaming max and his red trunks for the ash:49:
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
DA should make a muscle combat thread with Max's and TKoL pics, perhaps with that guy who "called FBI" as a guest star.

We could contact King Kamali to ask for his insights and predictions about such contest.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Max > most :(

Well...in fact by definition max > all. Of course if we're talking about maximals that's a different beast, although you still wouldn't be able to find anyone > max.

I bet tim will agree.

Oh, and that's funny in my universe.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Well...in fact by definition max > all. Of course if we're talking about maximals that's a different beast, although you still wouldn't be able to find anyone > max.

I bet tim will agree.

Oh, and that's funny in my universe.

broof on the roof
 
Top