• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
^^ Max, will you upload that pic in your avi in full res?

BTW: have you changed your mind? Now I see your goal is 6% BF, last week I think it was 8%. Something your new patner said to you?

Good luck!

nope won´t upload that pic, the 6% is more of a contest shape then the 8
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
i didn´t train yesterday

another boot camp session in the bank, pain the boot camp is also alot of core exercises and running, also like freako said bodyweight exercises

Whats the plan with these boot camp workouts? Wouldn't they just interfere with your weight lifting/cardio routine. Bootcamp workouts are designed to exhaust the entire body.

Not exactly the best thing when all you need to do is keep a hold of the muscle you have while slowly dropping the BF. When I did the Billy Blanks bootcamp workouts I dropped 20lbs in 6 weeks. I also lost a bit of muscle but kept most of my strength.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Whats the plan with these boot camp workouts? Wouldn't they just interfere with your weight lifting/cardio routine. Bootcamp workouts are designed to exhaust the entire body.

Not exactly the best thing when all you need to do is keep a hold of the muscle you have while slowly dropping the BF. When I did the Billy Blanks bootcamp workouts I dropped 20lbs in 6 weeks. I also lost a bit of muscle but kept most of my strength.

well all i wanted to do is try bootcamp since i´ve never done it b4 and it´s only 4 weeks, i won´t do more then that
i just tought it was good to do this boot camp to just jump start the fat loss
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Bootcamp training will do that all right. You'll be dropping the fat like no tomorrow... You'd probably want to keep your fat,carbs and protein pretty high during the 4 weeks. You'll lose too much muscle doing these boot camp workouts if you are on a fat loss diet.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
getting ready for a show ... boot camp is not a good thing.

Pain already stated the reasons, you will exhaust your body even more because you're dieting, you're going to sacrifice some muscle too...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Best of luck Max, hope you make it this time.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I think the bootcamp is a good idea for jump starting the fat loss program, as long as he keep his kcals clean and high with high protein.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
the bootcamp is only 3x a week so i think it won´t hurt my prep at all
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thanks TKD and Hypo, i´ll deff do my very best
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i got to train lower body

bb squats atg:
-60kg 12 reps
-70kg 10 reps
-80kg 10 reps
i think i can do 90 for 10

a real leg press:
-110kg 12 reps
-170kg 12 reps
-200kg 12 reps that was heavy

leg extension:
-25kg 15 reps
-45kg 15 reps
-65kg 15 reps

leg curls:
-20kg 12 reps
-25kg 12 reps
-30kg 12 reps

stiff leg deadz:
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps
-80kg 10 reps

seated calf raises:
-20kg 15reps
-30kg 12 reps
-40kg 12 reps

calf raises on leg press: one calf at a time
-3 sets 12 reps 40kg
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Have you always done this many sets/reps per bodypert? IMO, thats way too much for legs in one workout.

Your muscle endurance looks to be pretty good going through all that.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i always do this many sets and reps, so it isn´t more then usual
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Have you always done this many sets/reps per bodypert? IMO, thats way too much for legs in one workout.

Your muscle endurance looks to be pretty good going through all that.

I do 8 sets of squats, 3 hams curls, 3-4 leg presses, 4-calf raises in my leg workout. And after that, 9 sets to smash my delts.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
not training today and no bootcamp, so it will be low carb days for the next 3 days,refeed on tuesday
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
update on prep: i did the weekly posing vid and i see that i´ve lost some bellyfat wich is good, so im progressing, wich is good, not sure what my weight is but i´ll test that tomorrow when i wake up
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ I think last kg of bodyfat would be the hardest to lose but... keep up the good work!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
^^^yep i deff agree with that, in 3 weeks ill start updating the contest prep with pics
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
no weight loss this week but i lost fat
 
Top