• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

miamiracings Log

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice workouts man..those legpresses gave me boner.:headbang:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
solid session pumpkin pie :gaygay:

dont get mad Z or D :hide: :bitenails:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
SUP!

fuck friday the 13th i almost broke my neck while shrugging today! one of my straps (everlast) just ripped in the middle while performing 405lbs shrugs (was rep number 21)
pic here: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2332/image030ph5.jpg

anyway here back,bi,abs and traps session

weight: 254lbs
time: 50min

deadlifts off teh floor: 135 / 225 / 315 / 405 / 500 (12/8/8/2/1 all without straps! )
V Handle Lat Pulldowns: 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 (10/10/10/6 reps nice and slow)
T-Bar Rows: 5x45lbs plates for 3 Sets and 8 reps
EZ-Bar Cable Curls: 110 / 140 / 160 (10/10/6 reps)
EZ-Bar Preacher Curls Rev. Grip: 85 / 85 (10/8 reps)
DB Hammer preacher curls: 30 / 45 (10/8 reps)
hammer strength crunches: 2x25 200lbs
BB Shrugs off Floor (with straps) 225 / 315 / 315 / 405 (10/15/12/21 reps and the strap ripped on rep 21)

miami
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
.. Miami stop yo bitching lol.

Awesome deads, 500 only for one... come on now..
Great pulldowns especialy while slow.
And you're curling like a pro.

Keep it up bro.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lol yea man ain't trippin but shit like that shouldn't happen specially if they don't have a weight limit
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
YO Miami!
Those deadlifts are awesome. 500 With no straps?! Simply power. Is that a PR for you? I bet you felt like a beast!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx bro.. no i pulled like 520 without straps already but all time pb is 585 (with belt and straps)

thx for stoppin by broski
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Strong bastard you are Kai, i would be interested in seeing some of your workout sessions record if that's possible? would be great motivation aswell for us :2:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hmm i could prob. get a buddy to record couple vids over phone the quality wouldn't be the best.. :confused:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
chest / triceps / abs workout today!

weight: 252 lbs
time: 40 min

rotator cuff stuff

benchpress: 135 / 135 / 225 / 245 (10/10/6/5 reps)
inc. db benchpress: 60 / 75 / 85 / 100 (10/8/6/4 reps)
peck deck flys: 135 / 135 / 195 (10/10/6 reps with nice squeeze and slow motion)
Standing EZ Skullz: 135 / 135 / 155 / 175 (10/10/8/7 reps)
Straight Bar Pushdowns: 110 / 150 (18/10 reps)
Brandon Curry Triceps Cable Extentions (49sek) 40 / 50 (10/8 reps)
Hammer Strength Dip machine: 1x10 reps with 220lbs
Hammer Strength Crunches: 3x25 with 200lbs

thats it for today :spy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
hmm i could prob. get a buddy to record couple vids over phone the quality wouldn't be the best.. :confused:

do it!
do it nao!!! :headbang:

Nice solid press's bro :thumbsup2:
keep training hard u pussy :iorofl:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
reps to everyone :hay:

HIT LEGS TODAY !!!

felt ok, little lazy at the beginning but then the RPM just kicked in and i felt like hulk.. i could feel the heat rushing trough my veins !

time: 35min
weight: 257 (full with water today, dunno why)

Inc. Legpress: 450 / 640 / 900 / 1080 / 1170 (12/10/10/8/8 reps)
Squats: 135 / 225 / 315 / 405 (10/10/6/6 reps had some lower back issues today, cramped up and shit plus i couldn't really push hard i messed up my right big toe last night :bitelip: )
Squeeze Leg Extentions: 3x8 reps with 165lbs and 3sec. squeeze

Standing One Legged Leg Curl: 80 / 90 / 120 / 120 (10/10/9/8 reps)
Hammer Strength Crunches: 3x25 with 200lbs
Seated Calf Raises: 5x12reps with 4x45lbs plates

just took 2 shots of advil night time (cold medicine fluid) coz i felt like getting a flu/cold again :umwtf: now i feel like i smoked a killer blunt and prob. sleep in in about 5min :49:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice one man, but the leg presses are involved in almost every leg workout timke to shake things up and hit up the lunge walks, or fronties.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thats right, 1200lbs legpress = build some big suckers :gaygay:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice leg session miami! no go to sleep so u dont get sick pussy :keke:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx pv :gaygay:

haha yea feel way better today !

did shoulders and traps today!!

time: 40 min
weight: 254lbs

rotator cuff stuff

rev. peck deck fly's : 75 WU/ 75 WU/ 120 / 135 (10/10/10/8 reps)
Seated BB Military Press (behind neck): 135 / 135 / 155 / 195 ( 10 / 10 / 8 / 6 )
Cable Side Raises: 30 WU / 40 / 50 / 60 (12/10/10/7 reps) P.B. :thumbsup2:
EZ-Bar Cable Upright Rows: 110 / 150 / 190 (10/9/6 reps)
BB Shrugs off Floor: 225 / 315 / 315 / 315 / 315 / 405 (10/10/10/9/8/8 reps)
Shrugs on Hammer Strength Squat/Lunge Machine: 14x45lbs plates (630lbs) for 7 reps ; 16x45lbs plates (720lbs) for 5 reps

felt super fly, gonna be back in gym on friday for back session :borat:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Solid workout session Kai, man... anymore weight added to those shrugs ur going to bend the bar inhalf... let alone have no neck like markus ruhl :keke:
 
Top