• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Minchinators Training Log

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
quick' workout man. double db rows? whats that like? 120s are eff'n heavy.. congrats on the bb rows, !

Basically double db rows are like doing bentover barbell rows but with db's, they give a good outer/lower inner squeeze to me.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Love the true hacks in there and those db rows are impressive bro!
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
Arms today
Clost grip bench press to 225x6, these are bugging my left shoulder a bit, but they were ok
Barbell curls to 135x6, 145x4
Pushdowns to 180x6 for 2 sets, stack plus 10 at my gym
Db curls to 65's x 6
Overhead rope extensions to 120x6 plus a drop
DB preacher curls to 45's x 6 + a drop
Lying db french press + hammer curls - burn out 15's x 30 each, really squeezed these - felt a great pump
That was it
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
Chest on Monday 6/2/2008

DB Incline Press to 110's x 4
Incline barbell Press - to 215 x 6+185 x 12
Hammer Strength incline press - to 3-45's+25 each side x 4 + 3-45's x 6 + 2-45's x 12
Pec Deck - to stack + 2 - 45's x 6 + stack + 1-45 x 5 + stack x 6
Cable fly's - to 17(not sure of weight) x 8 + multiple drops
Pushups - 60 - good burn out of that
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice arm session and chest killer.Your moving some heavy weights there:xyxthumbs:
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
Thanks Lionheart. They feel heavy to me, but I have some beasts at my gym so it never seems heavy enough.

Anyway, today was my deadlift only day. I really thought about going up to a single attempt at 545, but I just was not feeling it today, so here is what I did.

135x8
225x8
315x5
415x6
465x3
515x3
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
I fail at doing this every day, oh well. Since my dl day I have had a leg day - nothing special - highlight was 1 ass to the floor rep at 365 - been a while since I tried that, a shoulder day, again nothing special, seated db presses to 85's x 6, some smith machine behind the necks, normal shoulder stuff, Friday was back day - did some nice barbell rows with an even 300lbs, 5 reps to be exact, today was arms only, close grips to 225x6 - good for me - I suck at them, barbell curls only to 125 - I had been going heavier but I really focused on form and squeeze today instead of just moving some weight. Sunday will be off, Monday will be chest, tuesday will be deadlift and then I will be in Arkansas until next Monday - but I should not miss any workouts while I am there. Later all.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
33
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top