- Thread starter
- #21
maj79
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- May 20, 2018
- Messages
- 267
- Points
- 18
Ok, off the night shift crap and will be able to hit the gym today. Cycle starts next Monday so hopefully the schedule stays consistent
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Great log! Link it in the new log directory thread on the headquarters forum!

Great detail man. I see your staying pretty strict with your diet too. Hardest part imo!
Happy Birthday to the wife brother
And that’s the best kind of cardio!
Great detail man. I see your staying pretty strict with your diet too. Hardest part imo!
I’m tryin, still knocking out random stuff left in the back of Fridge tho. I’ll have it cleaned out by Wednesday or Thursday
Great workout @maj79Arms today
Starting to get moving in the gym with pumps and energy keeping tempo strong too.
Palms in pull ups 1x20 1x16 1x15 2x10
Preacher seat curls 5x20
Standing dumbbell hammer curls 5x20
Elbows out hammers on cables with rope 5x25
Tricep extensions 1x10 1x15 1x16 1x20 1x8 (drop sets but I didn’t have the gas on the last set)
Behind the back tricep extensions with cable and rope 5x20
Seated tricep machine 3x20
Dumbbell tricep kick backs 5x20
Wrist rolls 5x20
Food was same as day before
Going grocery shopping tomorrow so I’ll skip the gym. Gotta get back to my usual choices so looking forward to that.
No gear today
Hgh 3iu
Great workout @maj79Arms today
Starting to get moving in the gym with pumps and energy keeping tempo strong too.
Palms in pull ups 1x20 1x16 1x15 2x10
Preacher seat curls 5x20
Standing dumbbell hammer curls 5x20
Elbows out hammers on cables with rope 5x25
Tricep extensions 1x10 1x15 1x16 1x20 1x8 (drop sets but I didn’t have the gas on the last set)
Behind the back tricep extensions with cable and rope 5x20
Seated tricep machine 3x20
Dumbbell tricep kick backs 5x20
Wrist rolls 5x20
Food was same as day before
Going grocery shopping tomorrow so I’ll skip the gym. Gotta get back to my usual choices so looking forward to that.
No gear today
Hgh 3iu
Keep killing it.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.