• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mj’s summer performance Labs cycle log

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm working legs tomorrow. Btw, if you don't mind me asking, why do you do ass to grass squats? I've talked to quite a few guys about the subject & I just like to hear peoples thoughts.

I’ve done box squats for a long time and always had issues with my knees so I keep trying to figure out a way to get full range of movements without any pain (the bad pain) well, with knee straps, heals in and toes out, just outside of shoulder width I was able to drop to proper depth (which is not exactly ass to grass). I felt pain in my glutes and hams I had never felt after a squat. Had to drop a lot weight but I got where I could do it
Gotcha. Yeah, squats are definitely rough on the knees. I haven't went over 315 lbs in months. Haven't decided if I will go higher again or not. Training strictly for the build & trying not to focus much on heavy weight.

maj79

maj79

I'm working legs tomorrow. Btw, if you don't mind me asking, why do you do ass to grass squats? I've talked to quite a few guys about the subject & I just like to hear peoples thoughts.

I’ve done box squats for a long time and always had issues with my knees so I keep trying to figure out a way to get full range of movements without any pain (the bad pain) well, with knee straps, heals in and toes out, just outside of shoulder width I was able to drop to proper depth (which is not exactly ass to grass). I felt pain in my glutes and hams I had never felt after a squat. Had to drop a lot weight but I got where I could do it
Gotcha. Yeah, squats are definitely rough on the knees. I haven't went over 315 lbs in months. Haven't decided if I will go higher again or not. Training strictly for the build & trying not to focus much on heavy weight.

I’ve switched over to that mentality as well. I only go heavy heavy when I’m in natty test recovery in PCT. which I’m always on the fence about doing again lol

maj79

maj79

On a clean ass to grass I can only hit 275 for a couple of reps. Which is drastically less than my normal box squat of 305 for reps

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I’ve switched over to that mentality as well. I only go heavy heavy when I’m in natty test recovery in PCT. which I’m always on the fence about doing again lol
I do that too. Heavy with less sets is what I used to do.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

There's nothing wrong with those #'s. Especially at 172 lbs or whatever your at now. I was doing 405 lbs for reps in my last cycle, but than I found out I have to have a second surgery on my shoulder & it completely changed my outlook on all that, so I've only been doing no less than the 8 rep range lately. Working well though. Same body weight as I ended on cycle & look about the same, so it's going well. You have an awesome log so far.

- - - Updated - - -

On a clean ass to grass I can only hit 275 for a couple of reps. Which is drastically less than my normal box squat of 305 for reps

That last reply was supposed to be for this post ^

maj79

maj79

There's nothing wrong with those #'s. Especially at 172 lbs or whatever your at now. I was doing 405 lbs for reps in my last cycle, but than I found out I have to have a second surgery on my shoulder & it completely changed my outlook on all that, so I've only been doing no less than the 8 rep range lately. Working well though. Same body weight as I ended on cycle & look about the same, so it's going well. You have an awesome log so far.

- - - Updated - - -

That last reply was supposed to be for this post ^

Thank you brother, I’m going to keep pushing and try to get those numbers up too. My legs tend to grow fast

maj79

maj79

Today I did push and pull. But had to stop my lift a little bit early. My boy Newcomb had a no hitter in the bottom of the 9th so I had to watch. Most of y’all probably know he gave up a hit on the final out of the day. So no NoNo.

10min warm up on stair machine and a good stretch
Flat bench and hammer strength flat bench machine. I loaded barbell up for rep and hammer for max. Bounce back and fourth with 30sec rest (I love and empty gym) 1x15 1x8 1x15 1x4 1x12 1x3 1x10
Hammer strength row wide grip 1x20 3x10 1x20
Incline dumbbell press 1x15 3x10 1x14
Behind the back lat downs 1x20 4x12
Cable flys (low pulley) 1x20 4x12
Low row hammer strength machine 1x20 4x12

No gear today
Nolva 10mg

Food was a bit out of wack today as I had seafood with the crew at a restaurant

maj79

maj79

Today was a good day. I did legs. Still having a bit of a stiff lower back so I eased off of barbell squats today but I did wear compression sleeves on both knees and it felt great for the big lifts

Started off with 20mins on a bike to warm up

Hack squats 1x20 4x15 1x10
Calf rises (on hack machine) 2x25 2x20 1x8
Free Motion squat machine 1x20 2x12 2x10 (took the machine as low as it would go)
Leg curls 4x20 1x12
Walking lunges weighted 40 yards
One legs lunges weighted 3x10 (both legs)
Leg extensions 4x20 1x13
Inter thigh thing (I got no idea what it’s called) 3x25
Outer thigh thing 3x25
10 mins at level 10 on stair machine (heart rate of 170 held for 6mins)

Food
Pro 266g
Carbs 317
Fat 43

Gear
Test c 150mg
EQ 300mg
Mast 200mg
Nolva 10mg
Armidex .5mg
Proviron 25mg

This gear is definitely kicking in and im loving it. Smooth pins with NO pip what so ever (granite it is all long esters) but it’s starting to build up and I’m loving it.

maj79

maj79

Shoulder day!

Warm up on a bike then a stretch
Shoulder press barbell 1x20 2x10 1x6 1x18
Lateral rises seated dumbbells 1x20 3x10 1x15
Upright row with two 45 plates 1x18 1x16 1x12 1x8 with 25’s 1x24
Front rises with cable and bar 2x20 then with dumbbells 2x20 1x16
Laying rear delt flys with dumbbells 2x20 2x15 1x10
Shrugs 2x20 2x12 1x8 with a 10 second pause

No farmers walks or any HIIT cardio got a phone call that I had to take so it ran. Me short on time.

No gear today
10mg nolva

maj79

maj79

Today I just did arms mainly due not enough rest of other body parts. I got to make the trip home tomorrow and do house buying stuff on Friday and packing Saturday and Sunday. I’ll be able to get a lift in on Saturday tho.

Seated bicep curls 1x20 1x18 1x15 1x12 1x10
Standing bicep curls with half reps and a pause 1x15 1x12 2x10 1x20
Reverse grip curl standing easy bar 2x20 1x12
Reverse grip curl cable with handles 2x20
Tricep extension machine 1x25 2x15 2x10
Behind the head tricep extensions with rope 2x20 2x15 1x10
Dips (on slow count of 6 seconds) 5x10
Wrist rolls with barbells (both way) 4x20 on both

Food has been the same for three days now

Pro 266g
Carbs 317g
Fats 43g
Cals 2,721

No gear
Nolva 10mg

Weighing in today at 172. Up 3 pounds from start of cycle. 3 weeks in now and will be adding tren next week

c637479e5dc4315b0a847a821ce8e265-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
maj79

maj79

Thursday was a travel day for me. So I worked the job site for 10hrs and drive home for 6 so no workout out on Thursday. Today I do my punch list walk on my new house and pack up for the move next weekend so there’s not going to be a lift today either but hopefully I’ll be back on the horse Saturday

Food on Thursday was consistent with before but today will be a bit off as I’m with the wife and on the move so I’ll try to keep it as healthy as possible

I did pin yesterday

Gear
Test 150mg
EQ 300mg
Mast 200mg
Armidex .5mg
Nolva 10mg
Hcg 500iu (bumping up this to 1000iu a week)

maj79

maj79

Ok, I’m alive and well. Had a power packed weekend with this house buyin biz. And I close this Friday so it’s going to be crazy again. I was able to get a good back day on Saturday early in the AM as I slipped out to get breakfast and swung by the gym on my way. Lol
Today I did back again with a good core warm up as I’m going to be doing a lot of awkward movements this weekend so I’m going to really get some core in this week

10min warm up on bike
Stretch
Hill climbing pushups 2 sets of 20
5 min plank
Abs rolls 10 reps then holding the last until failure 4 sets
Toes to the sky “holding chin up bar like I’m going to do a palms facing chin up I slowing raising my legs until my toes are completely straight up and my head is the lowest thing to the ground. On a slow count (shit is rough) 4 sets of 5
Back extensions weighted with pause at the end 5x20
Side extensions weighted with pause at the end 3x20 (each side)
Lat down hammer strength machine 4x12 1x8 (slow count with a pause until failure at the end of each set)
Lat down cable behind the back 3x12 2x10 (with pause)
Wide grip pull ups on slow count and a pause till failure 5x5
Row machine wide grip 5x10 (with pause)
Low row machine 5x10 (with pause)
Close grip cable row 5x10 (with pause)
Rear delt extensions with cables seated 4x15

Pro 273g
Crabs 351g
Fats 109g
Cals 3,476

Gear
Test c 150mg
EQ 300mg
Mast 200mg
Dbol 10mg (pre-workout) love this!!
Armidex .5mg
Nolva 10mg
HCG 500iu

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Nice grind maj.
looks like a killer training day

maj79

maj79

Thank you brother. Hopefully I’ll get three days in before I have to move

maj79

maj79

I dropped some carbs today and will do it again tomorrow. Today was a bad day to do as my crane set for tomorrow was canceled and I had to scramble to get one today. I wasn’t ready and had to run hurry up offense to perpare for it. Worked straight through lunch on a metal roof all day. 320oz of water just on site and still only pissed once. Needless to say I was struggling at the gym. But lifts much go on and gainz have to be had. And it’s leg day because I love pure human suffering.

Warm on bike 10mins
Stretch
Leg press (Nauticus Machine) 5x15 slow counts with a pause at compressed
Calves rises 4x20 slow count again with a flex at end until failure
Leg rises 4x15 same with slow count and pause at end of rep
Leg curls 2 set with one leg and 3 with both x15
Squats low weight with deep ass to grass and a slow rise count 5x5 1x10(Absolute failure)
Stair machine 10mins on level 7 heart rate of 170 achieved.

Meal1
Cereal/fairlife fat free milk/ protein powder
Meal 2
Chicken/rice/veggies
Meal3
Chicken/rice/veggies
Meal4
Chicken/rice/veggies
Meal5preworkout
Lenny and Larry’s protein cookie
Meal6post workout
3 mandarin oranges 1 banana