• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

most impressive victor ever

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im about to say its as impressive as jay's mm, its jawdropping, he needs to compete again and show it us what he can do

j6is5z-1.jpg

:2:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who's got it?

could any photoshop guru spin victor to vertical position to make a real comparision?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like a work for MUSCLEKOMBAT

t6ysug-1.jpg

C

cpap

jay is harder but victor is fuller. its a toss up! leave it to the IFBB judges

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You think Jay has a better mm than Victor? That's the first time I have ever heard someone say that. Victor has better mm's than the pic you posted. Victor is just bigger with better seperation in this pose. Here they are:

IMG_1588-1.jpg

QW5Q4065_KDHWGTMVWN1-1.jpg

Vic147-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah impressive pics iceman, keep em coming to the thread if you have more

but i still think vic legs in my post are somewhat better, even the calves looks less suspicious :no: .. maybe its just the angle but those legs do look more impressive

they are so so so even in upperbody, but jay legs make him win for me

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah impressive pics iceman, keep em coming to the thread if you have more

but i still think vic legs in my post are somewhat better, even the calves looks less suspicious :no: .. maybe its just the angle but those legs do look more impressive

they are so so so even in upperbody, but jay legs make him win for me

Jay does have better legs from the front, but from the waist up, it's all Victor.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay does have better legs from the front, but from the waist up, it's all Victor.

jay has better legs, better calves, wider and thicker back, granted vic has more separation, but that still doesent make up for jays overpowering mass.
vic got better arms, ill give him that, jay has wider and better shoulders. when it comes to midsection, sure jay has a wider waist, but vics gut aint exactly pretty to be honest.

vic to jay is kinda like dex to vic, once again u cant ignore 30 pounds of muscle. the olympia is to a large extent about mass, so if vic wonna win, hes gotta do what jay did to beat ronnie, and that is get bigger.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
/jay... his shoulders are wider, and despite the fact that its jay... hes mroe vascular as well.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay has better legs, better calves, wider and thicker back, granted vic has more separation, but that still doesent make up for jays overpowering mass.
vic got better arms, ill give him that, jay has wider and better shoulders. when it comes to midsection, sure jay has a wider waist, but vics gut aint exactly pretty to be honest.

vic to jay is kinda like dex to vic, once again u cant ignore 30 pounds of muscle. the olympia is to a large extent about mass, so if vic wonna win, hes gotta do what jay did to beat ronnie, and that is get bigger.

Jay does have better quads and calves, but I think Victor is as wide and thick as Jay in the rear latspread, but has better detail. Jay is thicker and wider in the back double bicep, but Victor has better seperation.

a-1.jpg

Jay does have wider shoulders and better delts from the back. Victor and Jay have huge delts from the front, but Victor has better seperation from the front.

Victor's "gut" isn't pretty? Victor has a gut?

3618_40_1-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
victor more deailed in the rear lat spread? YES

victor wider than jay? NO WAY

2 more fair examples to see they are even

QW5Q5198_DHPMLLCFOP-1.jpg

QW5Q5199_FRDESWJOND-1.jpg

btw the wider man there is wolf, but his detail is so poor..

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta say, I think Jay's MM is terrible. Vic has it hands down.

I never like the way Jay does his MM. Makes him look, well, less "full"..