• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

MuscleMecca: Whats Your Favourite Exercise?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
MuscleMecca: Whats Your Favourite Exercise?


Mine is currently barbell lunges



Yours? :thumbsup2:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..great post brotha ..my exercise ..squat ..:thumbsup2:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
shoulder press
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Right now? - Flat Db Press

Ever: Dips or Leg Press
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Front squats for the moment, and also incline bench.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I would like to say squats but I would be lying...so I say BB Bench Press?? :keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

legionarius

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
78
Points
6
MuscleMecca: Whats Your Favourite Exercise?


Mine is currently barbell lunges



Yours? :thumbsup2:


very cool ex

my preferites exs are:

lunges with barbell
calf smith machine
french press
half deadlift
row with dumbell
incline curls 2 db
military press
shrug with db
wrist curl
incline bench with db
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
One arm tricep extension in machine.
 
Konan

Konan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
84
Points
6
Bulgarian squat with DB's

Why?

1) Unilateral exercise
2) Works front thigh, hamstrings and glutes.
3) Really good for diet training. Keeps your heart rate up.
4) Also trains core and good exercise for balance.

BBSingleLegSplitSquat-1.gif
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good old off the floor deadlifts is always fun.
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
Weighted parallel bar dips
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Deadlift, I was born to deadlift, makes me feel like a god I swear.Best excersise ever.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
walking lunges w/ db

db incline bench press
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
don´t think i have any but it´s always fun to deadlift
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
157
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
208
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
521
underbody
underbody
Top