• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca: Which IFBB Pro's do you believe that train like a b*tch

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Which pro bodybuilders do you believe train like a bitch from either watching their training videos or on own theory



1. Darrem charles (on legs)
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Ed Nunn and Ronnie Rockel.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Gunter Schlierkamp basically any pro that has a massive weakness in physique and still refuses to train heavy on one of the hard compound lifts.

Kai Greene is the biggest non bitch Ive currently seen imo.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Gunter Schlierkamp basically any pro that has a massive weakness in physique and still refuses to train heavy on one of the hard compound lifts.

Kai Greene is the biggest non bitch Ive currently seen imo.

branch warren?
really?

imo he trains like an animal
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
branch warren?
really?

imo he trains like an animal

for me it doesn't matter if he throws weights around the room (literally) swears or even if he rushes through his sets. his form on back movements makes him the mega bitch imo.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Dennis Wolf

I like him as a bodybuilder and a person but he lifts like a lazy puss.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Dennis Wolf

I like him as a bodybuilder and a person but he lifts like a lazy puss.

doesnt dennis wolf only use hammer strength and smith machines?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18

oh come on now, he trains hard. But i say brandon curry all the way. And from some of the videos i have seen of jeff long, he doesnt seem to train to hard. And i dont think toney freeman trains that hard either.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Which pro bodybuilders do you believe train like a bitch from either watching their training videos or on own theory



1. Darrem charles (on legs)

Where have you seen him train legs? I've only seen videos of him doing chest and delts I think.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
From the past is definitely Paul Dillett. Nowadays like everyone said, Curry and/or Wolf.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Wolf.

Come on, 225lb deadlifts on a smith machine? This has to be the pussiest thing a pro can actally do, right?

Curry isn't innocent either.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Curry..

but Wolf with all the hype deserves the title.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Gunter Schlierkamp basically any pro that has a massive weakness in physique and still refuses to train heavy on one of the hard compound lifts.

Kai Greene is the biggest non bitch Ive currently seen imo.

I agree. If you train like shit, you train like a bitch.
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
172
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
223
kgearus
kgearus
Top