• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca's Top 20 Leg's Ever

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1) Tom Platz
2) Tom Platz
3) Branch Warren
4) Paul DeMayo
5) Jay Cutler
6) Tom Prince
7) Paul Dillet
8) Mustafa Mohammad
9)Wong Hong
10) Paco Bautista

formaldeide

formaldeide

:tiphat:

Attachments

• jeff king.jpg
    jeff king.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 98
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where is the love for Priest??

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey braaq man I agree with you. I never remember to compare priest with anyone because of his height, but he's got great wheels.
-One guy who I really forgot about was actually one of my favorite physique's ever.
Although I don't respect in him, I think Craig Titus had some of the best legs of the 90s

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Paul DeMayo
2. Tom Platz
3. Jay Cutler
4. Branch Warren
5. Flex Lewis
6. Mustaffa Mohammad
7. Kevin Levrone
8. Desmond Miller
9. Tom Prince
10. Phil Heath

dude..... cutler? there's more to legs than great seperation which is about all he has going. i think even jay would tell you he should not be on this list, or at the very least far lower than 3rd. coleman has to be around 8 on this list. not the best seperation, but insane size and conditioning. and yes his calves suck, but his glutes (idk if you guys count glutes as a "leg" bodypart) are without question the best ever. and the dryness and seperation in his rear shots is legendary.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude..... cutler? there's more to legs than great seperation which is about all he has going. i think even jay would tell you he should not be on this list, or at the very least far lower than 3rd. coleman has to be around 8 on this list. not the best seperation, but insane size and conditioning. and yes his calves suck, but his glutes (idk if you guys count glutes as a "leg" bodypart) are without question the best ever. and the dryness and seperation in his rear shots is legendary.

bro, its an opinion and a vote don't attack someone else's vote/opinion. So make your list to vote on who you think should be your top ten. At the end we are making a top 20 out of it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. after reading others' lists lots of others too included cutler. idk you guys how do you include him on this list? i mean top 10 ever!?!?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bro, its an opinion and a vote don't attack someone else's vote/opinion. So make your list to vote on who you think should be your top ten. At the end we are making a top 20 out of it.

i'm not attacking him. my hopes with this post is that johnny bravo responds and tells me why he thinks cutler should be on this list. most everything on this forum is opinion based, and this is no different.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm not attacking him. my hopes with this post is that johnny bravo responds and tells me why he thinks cutler should be on this list. most everything on this forum is opinion based, and this is no different.

well make a list as well and contribute to the top 20 list we are creating.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes dude.. Cutler.
As Braaq said it's my opinion and I don't think Ronnie's legs where that jaw-dropping. Ronnie's legs where big and vascular, his calfs are non-existing and that's about it. Cutler's legs are a complete package of seperation, detail, dryness and so on.

As far as Jay saying he should not be on this list.. Please.. PIITB.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. after reading others' lists lots of others too included cutler. idk you guys how do you include him on this list? i mean top 10 ever!?!?

Read this article that Flex magazine wrote:

40 All-Time greatest legs

Cutler made the list and is on page 4. Every guy I chose in my top 10 made Flex Magazine's list also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Read this article that Flex magazine wrote:

40 All-Time greatest legs

Cutler made the list and is on page 4. Every guy I chose in my top 10 made Flex Magazine's list also.

thanks man :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator: