• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Hardcore Subway Sandwich

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

jornT said:
That would be fucking boring, he would be behind his computer 5 hours a day, posting LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
i'm not braging on that . but it would be awesome and hardcore DVD .. u've never know my life Jorn .. it's dedicated to BBing more than anyone else .. don't get me wrong .. but i'm sacrificing a lot for BBing sake i live with my sport .. i see the only different between me and pro BBer is stepping on the stage and the size .. otherthan that i'm paying my dues everyday in the gym .. try harder to get every meal in time .. sleep 8 hours .. sometimes i skip some lectures just to go eat or to hit the gym .. and lots of thing happend u guys don't know about it

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u let us know when and where and we will support ur making of it!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

thx man .. it's just an idea .. and it would be awesome if it comes true .. and if i will do it .. i'm gonna shot the movie when i'm bulking .. right now i'm at the end of my cutting diet .. i will stop cutting at the middle of August

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Q80_Musclehed said:
i'm not braging on that . but it would be awesome and hardcore DVD .. u've never know my life Jorn .. it's dedicated to BBing more than anyone else .. don't get me wrong .. but i'm sacrificing a lot for BBing sake i live with my sport .. i see the only different between me and pro BBer is stepping on the stage and the size .. otherthan that i'm paying my dues everyday in the gym .. try harder to get every meal in time .. sleep 8 hours .. sometimes i skip some lectures just to go eat or to hit the gym .. and lots of thing happend u guys don't know about it

:yarly: Thats right Bader! Hardcore all the wya baby, i know what u goin through man. Its hard baby, but u love what u do, bc u know your one of the few that has the dedication for it. Be happy and love it man, keep ya head up bro and dont let nothin stop u my firend! :weightlifter: I got respect for that!

AND

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Thx my Iron Brother .. i'm without a doubt appreciate every comment comes from u

Eli : glad that u like this thread . i'm really happy man :)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to see this program Jorn is puting you on. :eek5wavey:

lol @ Tweak's "finger day"

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Flex said:
I want to see this program Jorn is puting you on. :eek5wavey:
Jorn thinks i'm gonna give up with his program or surrnder .. lol think again Jorny ;)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I enjoy Q80's threads.

Only Q80 could make a Subway sandwich entertaining.

J

jornT

Q80_Musclehed said:
Jorn thinks i'm gonna give up with his program or surrnder .. lol think again Jorny ;)

Nhaah, I have trust in you.

I don't work with pussy's!

We're gonna be an awsome team:

me --> :31_whip:

Q80 --> :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

THX tech :) .. i appreciate that comment coming from u brother :)

Jorno : oh yeah my coach :) .. thx for that man

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
dammit. now I having a craving for Subway.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL,You are so awesome Q80. I wish we were neighbors, Id have to hang out with you all day. I love subway too!!! We have one about 1 minute away from our house, its great. I think we go there at least once or twice per week.

Banshee :food-snacking:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't like the Subways that have some dirty hippie kids working there.

You're not Bob Marley! Keep your dreadlocks outta my sammich, you dirty stoner!

:yarly:

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

lol Tech .. yeah sometimes the stuff there pissed me off :)

Banshee .. that would be awesome to have the whole day ewith u baby :)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm gonna try the chicken salad there tomorrow.

:food-snacking:

and lol @ q80 talking about replenishing muscle glycogen post cardio consuming 90+ carbs. Yeah, I would say that would do the trick...and a lil extra...

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
remeber when happy gilmore had his subway sandwich? another perfect moment:hsughup:

J

jornT

Flex said:
I'm gonna try the chicken salad there tomorrow.

:food-snacking:

and lol @ q80 talking about replenishing muscle glycogen post cardio consuming 90+ carbs. Yeah, I would say that would do the trick...and a lil extra...

Your point?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had Subway once. It was a steak & cheese melt. But just like everything in the UK, it was about half the size of the US version and nothing like the picture on the board. It looked like someone had made it and then stomped on it with a dirty shoe.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

LOL at Flex's new avatar :) ..

man Rock .. i haven't tried the steak and cheese sandwish yet .. gonna try it once i finished my diet for sure

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Q80_Musclehed said:
LOL at Flex's new avatar :) ..

man Rock .. i haven't tried the steak and cheese sandwish yet .. gonna try it once i finished my diet for sure

you should, thats my favorite sandwish ive tried every single one on the list, im an addicted :eek5wavey: