Braaq
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2007
- Messages
- 5,990
- Points
- 38
Your crazy but i like you
I need to quit posting when im tipsay!!!!
Im glad you agree that Flex's assesment is spot on. As ive stated before i have respect for someone who says something negative baout their candidate.
I have done the same when posting drunk or buzzed. I may not like Obama much, I don't think he is all bad.. I just don't like some key issues of his that are important to me as a voter and as a real conservative American. But I do not like or support McCain, I just liked what I heard about Palin. I don't know if it came off like McCain is my candidate but honestly neither of them are.











Even if he is playing up the experience the FACTS remains that he WAS in the military regardless of what you think of his service or why he was there, and he WAS a POW no matter if that makes him a hero or what info he gave to live. But how much he plays it up is just rediculous and will/may bite him in the ass when the election comes. If him touting he was a POW or war hero in Vietnam gets him the win.... well then I pray for our future because of the idiots we have voting here 
