• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Neil Currey dead at 34, RIP

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
RIP Neil Currey. More information on this sad news coming soon.

Reactions: ArnoldS, KaiGold and BigHulk
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rip.

Reactions: ArnoldS and KaiGold
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I just heard that Neil Currey took his own life. What an absolute waste. I cannot imagine what he must have been going through to do that. Please, if anyone here ever has any thoughts of suicide, reach out to me or someone else here or call 988 if you are in the USA. That is the suicide prevention hotline.

“ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING, HEARTBREAKING NEWS – THAT MY FORMER ATHLETE @NEIL_CURREY DIED TODAY…TAKING HIS OWN LIFE. 😔 MY LAST/BEST MEMORY OF HIM WAS THIS SMILING FACE AFTER HE WON NEW YORK PRO AND FULFILLED HIS LIFETIME DREAM OF QUALIFYING FOR THE MR. OLYMPIA. I AM LOST FOR WORDS AND FILLED WITH PAIN AND SADNESS. MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. RIP NEIL AND GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL. 🙏🏻❤️

Reactions: ArnoldS and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know he offed himself. Other sites said he passed away. That sucks man. His family just be crushed. RIP Neil.

Reactions: ArnoldS