• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Jay Cutler pics from his website

Swifto

Swifto

Its pathetic that he has to photoshop pictures on his own website. Brand or not. He's obviously allowed them to do it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He sells those pictures...get use to it. 90% of the Posters and shit those guys sell are PS'ed

Just like any other ad or article you see in magazines. Models are ps'ed all the time

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Guys, he's wearing black tiny trunks. That makes the illusion of his waist being smaller. Also, pics were took with great lightning, shadows being placed to enhace Jay's width and to hide his big waist.

He looks at of this world.

Nope its photoshopped, his waist genetics are different in each picture and in the picture with the tiles you can see the tiles in the backround that are around his waist have a slight curve which can be an indication of "liquify"

still really impressive

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He sells those pictures...get use to it. 90% of the Posters and shit those guys sell are PS'ed

Just like any other ad or article you see in magazines. Models are ps'ed all the time

I was listening to a former magazine editor talk about body image. People were complaining about female models being PS'd and creating unrealistic beauty. He mentioned that men were also PS'd in all of the men's and BBing/fitness mags. He also pointed out that the models are also wearing makeup, have the right lighting, have dieted down specifically for the shoot, are often dehydrated, haven't eaten for the last day (so no protruding gut), etc, etc, etc. What is presented in magazines is usually so far from realistic that PSing is really just the next step.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pics should be called:

"Thats how I wish my waist looked like"

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

Well if it happens all the time then it must be okay.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should not have gotten those photoshopped :(

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Not my point...but I think its standard practice these days isn't it?
It's common, but not to this extent. It's rare to see any bodybuilder's, let alone Mr. Olympia's obliques completely shaved off. Besides, accentuating shadow/light for emphasis is one thing, making obvious changes to the structure of the sport's biggest ambassador is another.