• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Members: Introduce Yourself

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jerseys nice but i was raised in the south, and now im up north again, and possibly moving to boston in 4 years for law school

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Blake (Braaq is my nickname I got when an Asian hostess called me and my friends for our table at a sushi restaurant and it stuck)
Location: Tucson, AZ but from DFW, TX where I trained at Strouds gym with Branch, JOJ and sometimes Ronnie Coleman (great experiences)
Occupation: Student finishing my BS in Physiology with my electives geared toward Neurophysiology, Muscle Biology and Exercise Physiology with a minor in Chemistry focused more on Biochemistry. Work as a Teller at Chase Bank part time.
Bodybuilding: Been bodybuilding for 8 years now and have tried just about everything, currently using my variation of HIT and love it, did one show and was not happy with my showing so plan on doing one again soon.
Future Aspirations: I am going for my Doctorate in Chiropracty and plan on opening my own practice
Sports: Wrestled all my life, that is what I was best at although I tried everything.

Ever have any questions just ask :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Blake (Braaq is my nickname I got when an Asian hostess called me and my friends for our table at a sushi restaurant and it stuck)
Location: Tucson, AZ but from DFW, TX where I trained at Strouds gym with Branch, JOJ and sometimes Ronnie Coleman (great experiences)
Occupation: Student finishing my BS in Physiology with my electives geared toward Neurophysiology, Muscle Biology and Exercise Physiology with a minor in Chemistry focused more on Biochemistry. Work as a Teller at Chase Bank part time.
Bodybuilding: Been bodybuilding for 8 years now and have tried just about everything, currently using my variation of HIT and love it, did one show and was not happy with my showing so plan on doing one again soon.
Future Aspirations: I am going for my Doctorate in Chiropracty and plan on opening my own practice
Sports: Wrestled all my life, that is what I was best at although I tried everything.

Ever have any questions just ask :tiphat:
got a significant other???? :gaygay:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Happy Bday TheWeapon!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is Braaq pronounced, I could never figure out.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I pronounce it Brejk :dunnodude:

I figured it was like brake only with a slight elongation of the "a" sound.

Anywho
Name: Geoff
Location: Windsor, Ontario (Its in Canada, you know, america's hat)

Interests: Bodybuilding (kinda obvious), Movies, Games, Cars, Martial Arts, Science, Math (yes i am a nerd), ATV's/offroad racing, long walks on the beach.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Frank Giro
Sex: anal
Interests: Bodybuilding, Food, Trucks, Music
Employment: US Army

damn you are 2 month and 21 days older than me :tear:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name:Joe
Location:Windsor, Ontario, Canada (they think I'm slooow ehh?)
Occupation:I was unemployed until a while ago, but now I'm working at a gas station. In school currently, want to become an Art Professor at the Uni Level or Sr. Highschool level.
Sports/Bodybuilding:I play just about every sport when the season comes around. This usually includes Football (which I can't play due to an unforseen injury), Basketball, Track, Wrestling, Baseball, Hockey, and I also have fallen away from weight training as of late, but after the football season and I'm well again, I'll be hitting the gym everyday. I tried working out during the football season, but it's just too taxing on me. :wutyousay: Been lifting for a while, but I'm still trying things out, seeing what gives me the best results. Currently, I have no set program I plan on following for when I come back, but I'm thinking of HIT Training with some Strongman concepts incorporated.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What form of track do you do Beef? How do you actually balance all those sports?

In the US in most cases:

Soccer, football and cross country: fall sports.
Wrestling, hockey and basketball: winter sports.
Lax, Volleyball, Baseball and track: spring sports.

How do you do it! I play one sport and dedicate the second half of the year to competing.

D

Darkwing X

Name: Shannon
Current Location: Ardmore,Oklahoma
Employment: Sheriff's Office
Hobbies (Outside of the Gym): Writing, Video Games, Martial Arts, Football

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..God !! .. I feel like an old cow with so much youth here ..
I think I'm the oldest or I am wrong? .. :ugh:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What form of track do you do Beef? How do you actually balance all those sports?

In the US in most cases:

Soccer, football and cross country: fall sports.
Wrestling, hockey and basketball: winter sports.
Lax, Volleyball, Baseball and track: spring sports.

How do you do it! I play one sport and dedicate the second half of the year to competing.

I'm a feild athelete. Shot-put, Discus, and Javelin. We don't do hammer throw, which sucks because it looks like MAD fun! I tried running the 100, and didn't do too horrible, but running is not where I excell :keke:

I usually do Football first, and play hockey at the same time. Then do Basketball or Wrestling. They're at the same time, but it's whatever I feel like playing that year. Sometimes I can do both, but it means that I'm skipping practises to go to another one. Unless I have one at 3:00 and one later at 5:30 or so. Then it's baseball and track. I play travel baseball outside of school since mine doesn't offer it as a league sport anymore. Track is easy as hell. I'm already pretty good at Disc and Shot, so I rarely need to show up to practise. My coach is cool with it though. He said just practise at home so I can make my baseball practise.

I also play Varsity Fratmen Football for Ravens or AKO in the summer, but I didn't play last year because it was too much hassle driving 45 mins just to go to a practise in Essex (Serb or Ryeland know what I'm talking about). AKO's closer, but fuck, I'm playing with like, 25 year olds sometimes. :ughnoes:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Name: Tech
Threads: 1409
Member:#13

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Name:Joe
Location:Windsor, Ontario, Canada (they think I'm slooow ehh?)
Occupation:I was unemployed until a while ago, but now I'm working at a gas station. In school currently, want to become an Art Professor at the Uni Level or Sr. Highschool level.
Sports/Bodybuilding:I play just about every sport when the season comes around. This usually includes Football (which I can't play due to an unforseen injury), Basketball, Track, Wrestling, Baseball, Hockey, and I also have fallen away from weight training as of late, but after the football season and I'm well again, I'll be hitting the gym everyday. I tried working out during the football season, but it's just too taxing on me. :wutyousay: Been lifting for a while, but I'm still trying things out, seeing what gives me the best results. Currently, I have no set program I plan on following for when I come back, but I'm thinking of HIT Training with some Strongman concepts incorporated.

you're sexy

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
like how youd pronounce Brake? :linedrunk:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Brack, but with a longer a like Bra-a-ck :wutyousay:

Now that I imagine the stereotypical asian restaurant hostess saying it, it makes sense.