• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Members: Introduce Yourself

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Break?? like blake with a R instead of L? I confused.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo weapon Im from south Jersey as well! What town are you from?

Name: Pete
School: Drexel University

Hobbies: Besides Bodybuilding, working, and school. I do theatre, so i do some plays every now and then. Other than that, I really just like hanging with my friends.

Studying: Im studying business with a concentration in entrepreneurship. On the side Im studying for my personal training license through ACE. I hope to be certified by February, and start personal training ASAP! I also hope to use my degree in business along with my knowledge of personal training and nutrition to open my own personal training studio.

Competitions: I did my first two shows this summer and now Im hooked!! I placed second in Junior Men and fourth in Novice men for my first show. And second place Teenage men, third novice men for my second show. I have a lot im working on to bring up my weak points, but I think I did pretty damn well for my first two comps.

Bhana

Bhana

'welcome to shitty wok'

'Would you like to try the shitty beef, or the shitty chicken?'

Im zahir,
I live in Leicester England
I enjoy cars, sports and hot girls

Im planning to study marketing and law next year and have an ultimate ambition of starting my own supp brand

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Don Metcalfe
Interests: bodybuilding, woodworking, movies, comics....WOMEN!

I stumbled across pains old site BBD in july 2004...joined with mecca in 2006...i really feel bad for not posting as much as i did with BBD, i dont have access to the internet during the week so its a lil tough to keep up with everything going on...lotta great info shared, friendly members who welcome questions instead of mock people for lack of knowledge...and i am constantly laughing everytime i log on, lotta funny shit going on....again Pain, i do apologize for not being as active as i should be but i will try and contribute a lil more then i have been...cya round the boards everyone

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Zenas Mageo

Nickname: Big-Z, cause Zenas is fucking hard to pronouce sometimes and im big and Z is easy thus Big-Z, honestly think my parents were on crack when they gave me that name.

Location: Native born NC Tarheel, currently living in America Samoa.
Bodybuilding: Wow, i started weight lifting my freshman year in high school my weightlifting teacher was/is a powerlifter and taught me the ropes 2nd day, I continued to lift growing on delicious Southern food, mustard greens, cornbread,BBQ por snadwhiches anywho this continue until my Junior I went with him and entered into a NASA powerlifting meet. I entered as a Superheavy weight at the time weighing 285, I set state records in the bench, deadlift and squat as well as total as a High School heavy weight in the state of North Carolina.

I continued to train until my graduation date as I saw I no longer played football so saw no need to lift anymore and effective ended lifting as of May 06, I restarted Sept 4th 08 and almost back to my previous strength easier to gain back then to build new i guess.
I got interested in body building in a combination of picking up a flex magazine and looking into the mirror didn't like what I was seeing especially with the girls.. a big dick will only get you so far. so here I am trying to become a bodybuilder.

I am also a student within the community college and attempting to achieve my criminal justice degree and also work for muscle tech as a freelance QA analyst I test their prototype products. in return for ompensations and free supplements.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ how can i get your job???

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ how can i get your job???

It's not entirely fun to do last package of pill they gave me, which is not a bottle comes in a white baggie with a description of the product with basic possible side effects and purpose of intended drug. It was supposed to allow for weight loss.. well I had the runs for 2 weeks straight after taking one dose and my skin was itchy for about 3 days.. which was the "flushing " period.

so I got a check for 900 bucks and after that i got about 2 tubs of nitro tech .. shirts and cell tech.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't get how some of you don't know how to pronounce it (and no thedon that is not how you say it)

it's quite simple. brack. like rack with a B in front of it. some of you need to learn how to prounounce the letter Q.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i don't get how some of you don't know how to pronounce it (and no thedon that is not how you say it)

it's quite simple. brack. like rack with a B in front of it. some of you need to learn how to prounounce the letter Q.

its not the Q that is causing people problems... :uhoh2:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when he said it was at a sushi bar i was just thinking about an asian raping the pronunciation of blake...brack=braaq it is!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ that actually makes sense. i said it right now with an asian accent to myself and i got "break" too. but blake prounounces it brack.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I should just change his username to "Brake".

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ that actually makes sense. i said it right now with an asian accent to myself and i got "break" too. but blake prounounces it brack.

Calm down POOality :gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im Steve

I work as an overnight Stocker (overnight Stalker is what the other co-workers say i do lulz)
im currently in college online, BS in psychology
been workingout/lifting/bbing for 5 years
never really cared for sports through school, focused more on grades.
i'll be 22 in november

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not entirely fun to do last package of pill they gave me, which is not a bottle comes in a white baggie with a description of the product with basic possible side effects and purpose of intended drug. It was supposed to allow for weight loss.. well I had the runs for 2 weeks straight after taking one dose and my skin was itchy for about 3 days.. which was the "flushing " period.

so I got a check for 900 bucks and after that i got about 2 tubs of nitro tech .. shirts and cell tech.

ill do it