• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

New Members: Introduce Yourself

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Welcome to the forums everyone! :wave:

If you haven't already introduced yourself, you can use this thread to do so. So, don't be shy and say hello.

:linedrunk:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Even tho im not a new Member to this forum, i still think it would be a great idea even for the older members to tell abit about them self to others know aswel.
so i will still take the time and tell you's about myself

My names Dryden, but i go by meny names such as, D, quad wobble, dridd, driddz, dridderz and the list goes on :keke:
My location is Australia
current age is 21,
ive done two bodybuilding shows and looking to do more in the future when the time is right
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
My name: Daniel Andersson, the list for pet names is to long to list, but some various takes on my surname is very common
Current location: Southern Sweden in a city called Halmstad
Age 23

Info
On my free time (free from work and gym) Im a computer nerd :gaygay: mostly hardware, but also some software. Im using photoshop quite often. And some of my work can be seen on this very messageboard since I have done the design for the site and most peoples signatures.

Other from that, Im taking a long lay off from the gym right now after 2 hamstring pulls, my log can be found in the log section (The Andersson Chronicles) Feel free to write in the log or over pm if you like :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Name: Jonathan Wever
Current Location: Sexiest country on earth The Netherlands
Nicknames: PV
Age: 21
Info: I attend the hague university and am studying bachelor of European Studies...free time i loooooooooove watching tv series like House, Nip/tuck,Dexter, desperate houswives, Law and order, CSI, Grey's anatomy, etc etc....
Also a huge fan of the Anime Naruto....

Big NBA fan and bodybuilding fan in general....Dennis wolf Mr olympia 2009!!

Favorite section of MM: Training logs and rocky's celeb pics....funny shit
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
My name: Daniel Andersson, :

how many millions of anderssons are in sweden?perhaps you people over there should change the name of your country to anderssonland...jk

anyway my name is alex,that is a shortage of my full name alexadros.
I am 28 years old,although people tell me that i look younger than that
started training at the age of 18 at a bodyweight 52 kg :uhoh2:
i was training on and off from 1998 to 2002 after that i am training consistently,being in a good shape is my main priority,i gave up on trying to add size since i realized that an ectomorph like me isn't meant to be big anyway and mainly because i am bored to eat all day trying to gain weight

i have served 18 months in the military since military service is compulsory over here,at the engineering corps,explosives mines and stuff like that,
as of now i work in a print shop with my brother.offset machines mainly,

here is a recent pic of at a bodyweight of 67 kg...lightweight or like some people make fun of me at the gym "gone with the wind"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Awesome stuff guys! Totally didn't expect such good replies. Keep em coming.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Name: Kurt Patrick
Location: Australia (trying to track down dridderz, pickle, chesticles and mygeeto :spy: look out)
Age: 21
Sex: yes please
Interests: Bodybuilding, music, masturbation and procrastination
Employment: Currently teaching/tutoring guitar and music, and im a Uni student studying a Bachelor of Nutrition... hopefully gonn abe doin Exercise physiology as well.

Im also the best looking guy on this forum...
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Name: Ben Polke
Current Location: London, UK but I'm actually an Aussie
Nicknames: El Freako, Freako, Freak, El Sexy, El Fucko, "Hey You"
Age: 26
Info: I'm a happily married man who's living with his wife in London. I'm over here to work and travel. I work in building maintenance (although I may be getting unfairly dismissed soon, long story) and I'm also studying law. I'm a big punk and metal fan but I'll generally listen to most styles of music. I'm also big time into tattoos and I'm slowly building up my collection. I've been training since I was 15 and I'm currently on a powerlifting bent trying to bring up my PBs to a respectably massive level.
Favorite section of MM: Training logs.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Name: Camilo Castillo
Location: Cuban, second homeland Chile
Age: 37
Sex: Wow the best!!
Interests: Sports
Employment: Coach

.. Welcome to this great forum!! ..:xyxthumbs:
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Name: Ahmed.
Age: 19
Location: UAE (AbuDhabi) . but i'm originally from syria.
interests: bodybuilding - movies (big fan) - music - eating .

been a fan of bodybuilding since i was a child but felt in love with it when i saw ronnie coleman deadlifting 800 lbs like 3 years ago on youtube. and then i started downloading mr.olympia contests and there you go.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
^ wow thats a lot of information right there.. lets see if somebody has the time to read all this :ughnoes:
 
ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
77
Points
6
Name: Ryan Brown
Location: New Brunswick, Canada, but im from Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 20
Interests: working out, traveling, firefighting
Employment: Full-time Firefighter!
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
NAME Jason Prestridge
AGE 24
LOCATION Houston TX
EMPLOYMENT Ridge Residential Construction/ OWNER
INTEREST Bodybuilding, Architecture, Cars....
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Name: Frank Giro
Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA
Age: 20 officially!! todays my birthday!!!
Sex: anal
Interests: Bodybuilding, Food, Trucks, Music
Employment: US Army
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Name: Mike
Age: 22
Location: Idaho Yeehawww:linedrunk:
Interests: Obviously bodybuilding. I enjoy hangin out with the lady friend in my spare time. I going out with her to fine restaurants and then hitting up a movie at the theaters afterwards.
Employment: Personal Trainer at Golds Gym. I have been personal training for about the past 3 years and I love it. I love helping people. Modeling and acting are on my resume as well.

I am currently in my fifth year of college. Spent my first two years playing soccer on a scholarship at a junior college. I ended up ranked seventh in the nation among goal-keepers. I then moved came to a University to pursue my degree in Exercise Science emphasis fitness evaluation and programming. I am 1 semester away from earning my bachelor degree!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Name: Frank Giro
Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA
Age: 20 officially!! todays my birthday!!!
Sex: anal
Interests: Bodybuilding, Food, Trucks, Music
Employment: US Army
.. 20 ? .. congrats bro !! .. Entertainment as best you can !! ..:linedrunk::xyxthumbs:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Great thread guys.

Name: Kevin
Current Location: 2 houses in Jersey USA. One in Ocean County. Another in Bergen.
Age: 16. Junior in High School.
Plans for College: Become a biochemist or sports psychologist/consultant (exercise science).

Background:
Been bodybuilding for about 1.5yrs. Half of that knowing what I was doing. I compete in amateur bodybuilding, placed well in my first show at 15yrs old. Varsity soccer player for school and a NHS student. Also, try to surf all year round...another passion of mine.

That's about it!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Great thread guys.

Name: Kevin
Current Location: 2 houses in Jersey USA. One in Ocean County. Another in Bergen.
Age: 16. Junior in High School.
Plans for College: Become a biochemist or sports psychologist/consultant (exercise science).

Background:
Been bodybuilding for about 1.5yrs. Half of that knowing what I was doing. I compete in amateur bodybuilding, placed well in my first show at 15yrs old. Varsity soccer player for school and a NHS student. Also, try to surf all year round...another passion of mine.

That's about it!
sweet i was born in north bergen
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
98
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
kgearus
Replies
1
Views
307
Mutant
Mutant
eazy_team usp
Replies
0
Views
464
eazy_team usp
eazy_team usp
eazy_team usp
Replies
0
Views
334
eazy_team usp
eazy_team usp
Top