• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Members: Introduce Yourself

P

Pain

VIP
Welcome to the forums everyone! :wave:

If you haven't already introduced yourself, you can use this thread to do so. So, don't be shy and say hello.

:linedrunk:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even tho im not a new Member to this forum, i still think it would be a great idea even for the older members to tell abit about them self to others know aswel.
so i will still take the time and tell you's about myself

My names Dryden, but i go by meny names such as, D, quad wobble, dridd, driddz, dridderz and the list goes on :keke:
My location is Australia
current age is 21,
ive done two bodybuilding shows and looking to do more in the future when the time is right

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My name: Daniel Andersson, the list for pet names is to long to list, but some various takes on my surname is very common
Current location: Southern Sweden in a city called Halmstad
Age 23

Info
On my free time (free from work and gym) Im a computer nerd :gaygay: mostly hardware, but also some software. Im using photoshop quite often. And some of my work can be seen on this very messageboard since I have done the design for the site and most peoples signatures.

Other from that, Im taking a long lay off from the gym right now after 2 hamstring pulls, my log can be found in the log section (The Andersson Chronicles) Feel free to write in the log or over pm if you like :xyxthumbs:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Jonathan Wever
Current Location: Sexiest country on earth The Netherlands
Nicknames: PV
Info: I attend the hague university and am studying bachelor of European Studies...free time i loooooooooove watching tv series like House, Nip/tuck,Dexter, desperate houswives, Law and order, CSI, Grey's anatomy, etc etc....
Also a huge fan of the Anime Naruto....

Big NBA fan and bodybuilding fan in general....Dennis wolf Mr olympia 2009!!

Favorite section of MM: Training logs and rocky's celeb pics....funny shit

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My name: Daniel Andersson, :

how many millions of anderssons are in sweden?perhaps you people over there should change the name of your country to anderssonland...jk

anyway my name is alex,that is a shortage of my full name alexadros.
I am 28 years old,although people tell me that i look younger than that
started training at the age of 18 at a bodyweight 52 kg :uhoh2:
i was training on and off from 1998 to 2002 after that i am training consistently,being in a good shape is my main priority,i gave up on trying to add size since i realized that an ectomorph like me isn't meant to be big anyway and mainly because i am bored to eat all day trying to gain weight

i have served 18 months in the military since military service is compulsory over here,at the engineering corps,explosives mines and stuff like that,
as of now i work in a print shop with my brother.offset machines mainly,

here is a recent pic of at a bodyweight of 67 kg...lightweight or like some people make fun of me at the gym "gone with the wind"

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
Awesome stuff guys! Totally didn't expect such good replies. Keep em coming.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Name: Kurt Patrick
Location: Australia (trying to track down dridderz, pickle, chesticles and mygeeto :spy: look out)
Sex: yes please
Interests: Bodybuilding, music, masturbation and procrastination
Employment: Currently teaching/tutoring guitar and music, and im a Uni student studying a Bachelor of Nutrition... hopefully gonn abe doin Exercise physiology as well.

Im also the best looking guy on this forum...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Name: Ben Polke
Current Location: London, UK but I'm actually an Aussie
Nicknames: El Freako, Freako, Freak, El Sexy, El Fucko, "Hey You"
Info: I'm a happily married man who's living with his wife in London. I'm over here to work and travel. I work in building maintenance (although I may be getting unfairly dismissed soon, long story) and I'm also studying law. I'm a big punk and metal fan but I'll generally listen to most styles of music. I'm also big time into tattoos and I'm slowly building up my collection. I've been training since I was 15 and I'm currently on a powerlifting bent trying to bring up my PBs to a respectably massive level.
Favorite section of MM: Training logs.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Camilo Castillo
Sex: Wow the best!!
Interests: Sports
Employment: Coach

.. Welcome to this great forum!! ..:xyxthumbs:

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Ahmed.
interests: bodybuilding - movies (big fan) - music - eating .

been a fan of bodybuilding since i was a child but felt in love with it when i saw ronnie coleman deadlifting 800 lbs like 3 years ago on youtube. and then i started downloading mr.olympia contests and there you go.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ wow thats a lot of information right there.. lets see if somebody has the time to read all this :ughnoes:

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

Name: Ryan Brown
Location: New Brunswick, Canada, but im from Newfoundland, Canada
Interests: working out, traveling, firefighting
Employment: Full-time Firefighter!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NAME Jason Prestridge
AGE 24
LOCATION Houston TX
EMPLOYMENT Ridge Residential Construction/ OWNER
INTEREST Bodybuilding, Architecture, Cars....

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Frank Giro
Sex: anal
Interests: Bodybuilding, Food, Trucks, Music
Employment: US Army

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Mike
Interests: Obviously bodybuilding. I enjoy hangin out with the lady friend in my spare time. I going out with her to fine restaurants and then hitting up a movie at the theaters afterwards.
Employment: Personal Trainer at Golds Gym. I have been personal training for about the past 3 years and I love it. I love helping people. Modeling and acting are on my resume as well.

I am currently in my fifth year of college. Spent my first two years playing soccer on a scholarship at a junior college. I ended up ranked seventh in the nation among goal-keepers. I then moved came to a University to pursue my degree in Exercise Science emphasis fitness evaluation and programming. I am 1 semester away from earning my bachelor degree!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Name: Frank Giro
Sex: anal
Interests: Bodybuilding, Food, Trucks, Music
Employment: US Army
.. 20 ? .. congrats bro !! .. Entertainment as best you can !! ..:linedrunk::xyxthumbs:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great thread guys.

Name: Kevin
Current Location: 2 houses in Jersey USA. One in Ocean County. Another in Bergen.
Plans for College: Become a biochemist or sports psychologist/consultant (exercise science).

Background:
Been bodybuilding for about 1.5yrs. Half of that knowing what I was doing. I compete in amateur bodybuilding, placed well in my first show at 15yrs old. Varsity soccer player for school and a NHS student. Also, try to surf all year round...another passion of mine.

That's about it!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great thread guys.

Name: Kevin
Current Location: 2 houses in Jersey USA. One in Ocean County. Another in Bergen.
Plans for College: Become a biochemist or sports psychologist/consultant (exercise science).

Background:
Been bodybuilding for about 1.5yrs. Half of that knowing what I was doing. I compete in amateur bodybuilding, placed well in my first show at 15yrs old. Varsity soccer player for school and a NHS student. Also, try to surf all year round...another passion of mine.

That's about it!
sweet i was born in north bergen