• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

New pic of Chris Cook

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Far left

1i1k5c-1.jpg

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks small ?

Lol, I think he looks great. Just like I would like to look. Not huge, but big enough :3

Ruhlforever

If he wants to make some money $$$$$$$$$$$ for his life in professional wrestling this body is good, but that's a shame that someone who received coverage with Alex Fedorov in Flex Magazine eliminate the previous outstanding condition he displayed during Ironman or NPC, it's a shame, perfect arms, now the average, incredible calves, now not pumped, incredible shoulders now the average and so on, you know, being a bodybuilder is a great sacrifice and a 24/7 career, nutrition, roids and heavy duty training.

Good luck Chris

Pinhead

Compare his calves to the guy on the far right. Some size difference...

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If he wants to make some money $$$$$$$$$$$ for his life in professional wrestling this body is good, but that's a shame that someone who received coverage with Alex Fedorov in Flex Magazine eliminate the previous outstanding condition he displayed during Ironman or NPC, it's a shame, perfect arms, now the average, incredible calves, now not pumped, incredible shoulders now the average and so on, you know, being a bodybuilder is a great sacrifice and a 24/7 career, nutrition, roids and heavy duty training.

Good luck Chris
MMA. not pro wrestling.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didnt say he looks bad, he used to be way bigger, thats it.

I never said that you said he looked bad :3
You said that he looked small, for me he is pretty big. Just because I have a small build myself. I wasn`t trying to attack you Rob, I have the utmost respect for you.

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never said that you said he looked bad :3
You said that he looked small, for me he is pretty big. Just because I have a small build myself. I wasn`t trying to attack you Rob, I have the utmost respect for you.

I didnt know you said what i tried to say when i said that you said what i said because you said what i said but i didnt say what you said....lol i know you didnt try to attack me man,its all good, it was just a tad confusing what i tried to say.

BTW id love looking like he is right now, great build indeed.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is smaller of course, but compared to "normal" people he is still big. He looks healthy too.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder why he just up and decided to quit :e5dunno: He looks good but I thought he was taking time off to improve, not to get into another sport.