• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

New pic of Chris Cook

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Chris Cook is the bodybuilder on the far left.
1i1k5c 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Looks smaller, he must be off.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
he is into MMA now....looks good though!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
He looks small ?

Lol, I think he looks great. Just like I would like to look. Not huge, but big enough :3
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
He looks small ?

Lol, I think he looks great. Just like I would like to look. Not huge, but big enough :3


i didnt say he looks bad, he used to be way bigger, thats it.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
If he wants to make some money $$$$$$$$$$$ for his life in professional wrestling this body is good, but that's a shame that someone who received coverage with Alex Fedorov in Flex Magazine eliminate the previous outstanding condition he displayed during Ironman or NPC, it's a shame, perfect arms, now the average, incredible calves, now not pumped, incredible shoulders now the average and so on, you know, being a bodybuilder is a great sacrifice and a 24/7 career, nutrition, roids and heavy duty training.

Good luck Chris
 
Pinhead

Pinhead

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
64
Points
6
Compare his calves to the guy on the far right. Some size difference...
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
If he wants to make some money $$$$$$$$$$$ for his life in professional wrestling this body is good, but that's a shame that someone who received coverage with Alex Fedorov in Flex Magazine eliminate the previous outstanding condition he displayed during Ironman or NPC, it's a shame, perfect arms, now the average, incredible calves, now not pumped, incredible shoulders now the average and so on, you know, being a bodybuilder is a great sacrifice and a 24/7 career, nutrition, roids and heavy duty training.

Good luck Chris
MMA. not pro wrestling.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
i didnt say he looks bad, he used to be way bigger, thats it.

I never said that you said he looked bad :3
You said that he looked small, for me he is pretty big. Just because I have a small build myself. I wasn`t trying to attack you Rob, I have the utmost respect for you.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looking pretty good actually:xyxthumbs:
 
Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
32
Points
6
He looks great, thanks allot for the picture Daniel.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I never said that you said he looked bad :3
You said that he looked small, for me he is pretty big. Just because I have a small build myself. I wasn`t trying to attack you Rob, I have the utmost respect for you.


I didnt know you said what i tried to say when i said that you said what i said because you said what i said but i didnt say what you said....lol i know you didnt try to attack me man,its all good, it was just a tad confusing what i tried to say.


BTW id love looking like he is right now, great build indeed.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
MMA. not pro wrestling.

Mc Cain I'm Barack, jajajaja, have you known if there is a Health issue with Chris???, because Flex was fighting, Marko Savaloinen was in Wrestling and now this guy ????
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Mc Cain I'm Barack, jajajaja, have you known if there is a Health issue with Chris???, because Flex was fighting, Marko Savaloinen was in Wrestling and now this guy ????

Dude... do you want some help ?
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
He is smaller of course, but compared to "normal" people he is still big. He looks healthy too.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I wonder why he just up and decided to quit :e5dunno: He looks good but I thought he was taking time off to improve, not to get into another sport.
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
He looks half the size he used to be.
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
10
Views
10K
underbody
underbody
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
171
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
1
Views
193
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Top