• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

Where is Chris Cook?

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any updates on Chris Cook? I really like his physique
2006impics_irvnight94-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MMA? Where did that one come from? Strange...if it's true.

I like Chris, too bad he's not competing.

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chris Cook and Denise (his wife) had a baby, last I heard. There are rumors that Chris Cook is training for Pro Wrestling and/or MMA fighting. Nothing I can confirm tho.

Yes, he does have an awesome physique, massive and aesthetically pleasing.

Chris routine at the Ironman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Muscular

yeah hes doing MMA now. he had an awsome physique but he never really hit his condition

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Re: where is chris cook?

Time to bump this old thread!

So what happened to Chris Cook? He had such potential as a bodybuilder back in 2004 and 2005 and then he sort of fizzled out II guess. I believe the last time he competed with in 2006 at the San Francisco Pro Invitational where he came in 12th.

This is a recent picture of Chris Cook and his children from 2016 I believe. I believe he is a finance investor or something like that and he is doing very well.
View attachment 17260

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I remember Chris back in the day. Thought he was going to go far.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author

He definitely had the physique but couldn't reach his true potential as a bodybuilder.
Chris_Cook.jpg

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He left bodybuilding a lot of years ago. I met him in 2004 in march in rome.

Now he has 2 sons. But he did not train in the gym.