• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Where is Chris Cook?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Any updates on Chris Cook? I really like his physique
2006impics irvnight94 1


Chris Cook is a bodybuilder who has competed in many national and international competitions. He is the winner of the 2012 NABBA Universe Championships, the most prestigious title in amateur bodybuilding. He was also the runner-up at the 2006 Arnold Amateur Championships.

Cook is originally from the United Kingdom, but now lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. He started weightlifting when he was just 16 years old, and has been hooked on bodybuilding ever since.

Cook is known for his impressive physique and his dedication to training. He typically spends up to 7 hours in the gym each day, split between weightlifting, cardio, and posing practice.

Here is a picture of what Chris Cook looked like in 2016.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Ist he doing MMA stuff now?
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
MMA? Where did that one come from? Strange...if it's true.

I like Chris, too bad he's not competing.
 
Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
32
Points
6
Chris Cook and Denise (his wife) had a baby, last I heard. There are rumors that Chris Cook is training for Pro Wrestling and/or MMA fighting. Nothing I can confirm tho.

Yes, he does have an awesome physique, massive and aesthetically pleasing.

Chris routine at the Ironman.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jdowden87

jdowden87

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
his rear double bicep looks bad ass
 
Most Muscular

Most Muscular

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
80
Points
6
yeah hes doing MMA now. he had an awsome physique but he never really hit his condition
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: where is chris cook?

Time to bump this old thread!

So what happened to Chris Cook? He had such potential as a bodybuilder back in 2004 and 2005 and then he sort of fizzled out II guess. I believe the last time he competed with in 2006 at the San Francisco Pro Invitational where he came in 12th.

This is a recent picture of Chris Cook and his children from 2016 I believe. I believe he is a finance investor or something like that and he is doing very well.
 
Last edited:
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Re: where is chris cook?

I remember Chris back in the day. Thought he was going to go far.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Re: where is chris cook?

He definitely had the physique but couldn't reach his true potential as a bodybuilder.
Chris Cook
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Re: where is chris cook?

He left bodybuilding a lot of years ago. I met him in 2004 in march in rome.

Now he has 2 sons. But he did not train in the gym.
 
Top