• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Ronnie Pics

qweasd1

qweasd1

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
29
Points
1
ronnie learned me that really impossible is nothing
he was the last one in the stage one day in early 90's
to win the olympia near the end of 90's then came
a period that everybody thought that beating ronnie
is impossible (like 2000 to 2004). then the impossible
was done again in 2006 when he was defeated .
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Always good to see pics. Leave him alone - he's done enough - he just loves doing what he does.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Stay retired Ronnie and enjoy your life now.
 
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
agreed, What ronnie has accomplished was truly magnificent. He is still in better shape than me..
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Guys, he is retired, he doesn't need to look like he can win Mr.Olympia anymore. Would you comment on how Arnold or Dorian looks now? Just accept it, Ronnie is retired.

Agree but on the same hand Dorian didnt threaten to come out of retirement, guest pose or continue to try and keep his mass with heavy anabolics. When he retired he did just that...RETIRED :D

All the best to Ronnie I just hope hes thinking about his health now that his Mr.O days are past him. To each his own though
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
It's me or his face looks MUCH older than last year? :S:S:S
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
You got a pic of yourself doing a lat spread? Let's see it.

lol dont get worked up...i think he meant it looks like shit compared to what it once was
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
You know my opinion is different than everyone about him. Yes I do believe his nice lines and symmetry are gone. But I believe he could compete in powerlifting or strongman. It would be great to see him go toe to toe with Marius P. *don't know how to spell his name.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TM817

TM817

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
69
Points
8
Big Ron is still the man!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
lol dont get worked up...i think he meant it looks like shit compared to what it once was

Exactly! I am one of Ronnie's biggest fans, but that pic is NOT one of his best
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18




 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
In the first of this last set of pics he looks REALLY GOOD.
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Guys, he is retired, he doesn't need to look like he can win Mr.Olympia anymore. Would you comment on how Arnold or Dorian looks now? Just accept it, Ronnie is retired.

Looks like he's still juicing though..
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
doesn't make a shit of difference to me. If he decides to compete then I hope he looks top shape, 44 or not.
 
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
255
Points
16
ronnie should compete in the less ranked ifbb competitions..and smashed those......just for some cheap thrills...
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
ronnie learned me that really impossible is nothing
he was the last one in the stage one day in early 90's
to win the olympia near the end of 90's then came
a period that everybody thought that beating ronnie
is impossible (like 2000 to 2004). then the impossible
was done again in 2006 when he was defeated .

thats smart of you bc it is very true for every individual, if they believe it to be.

i agree with you
 

Similar threads

COACH
Replies
411
Views
328K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top