• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Next V.I.P. vote in to take place on....

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: Party via the net, turn on the webcam :gaygay:

the v.i.p vote in was ment to be yesterday/today i think. not sure whats happening with it tho.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: Party via the net, turn on the webcam :gaygay:

the v.i.p vote in was ment to be yesterday/today i think. not sure whats happening with it tho.

Admins slacking :disgust:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^ actually no

just abit of conflick going around

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not sure if im the right person who should be informing or explaining further details in regards to maybe this v.i.p vote in or ones to come in the future.

i dont think there will be a v.i.p vote in, until things get sorted out as there seems to be afew issues circling around the whole V.I.P vote in, the v.i.p status, how it should be done and what people get to decide on who gets voted in and what not.
im thinking along the lines with the v.i.p vote in, only mods get to decide on who gets the status and may not have vote in's anymore, due to some simple reasons listed below;

Im going to vote for such and such because he is my friend and i like him

I dont know the others, but im just going to vote for whoever i feel like

i talk to such and such more then this person who i think i should vote for the perso i talk more to

just random reasons along those lines,
where to be a v.i.p you must stand out above others, from posting going out of your own way to help other members and the forum, posting great information about something.

but then some v.i.p's are abusing their status and pushing non-v.i.p's around, acting as if the person with v.i.p has more power over a normal member.

But i do believe you guy's have a right to know whats been happening/ what is happening about the forum / v.i.p vote in's

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post Dry, it's true. Although there has been no decision yet.

Just based on experience, and the one's I've witnessed since I've been a member, vote-in's generally aren't quantified on quality, and as lame as that may sound, it controls the performance and quality of the site.

Being a VIP is not about being popular, although that may very well be the case. and CERTAINLY not with post count.

My 2cc.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post Dry, it's true. Although there has been no decision yet.

Just based on experience, and the one's I've witnessed since I've been a member, vote-in's generally aren't quantified on quality, and as lame as that may sound, it controls the performance and quality of the site.

Being a VIP is not about being popular, although that may very well be the case. and CERTAINLY not with post count.

My 2cc.
:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not sure if im the right person who should be informing or explaining further details in regards to maybe this v.i.p vote in or ones to come in the future.

i dont think there will be a v.i.p vote in, until things get sorted out as there seems to be afew issues circling around the whole V.I.P vote in, the v.i.p status, how it should be done and what people get to decide on who gets voted in and what not.
im thinking along the lines with the v.i.p vote in, only mods get to decide on who gets the status and may not have vote in's anymore, due to some simple reasons listed below;

just random reasons along those lines,
where to be a v.i.p you must stand out above others, from posting going out of your own way to help other members and the forum, posting great information about something.

but then some v.i.p's are abusing their status and pushing non-v.i.p's around, acting as if the person with v.i.p has more power over a normal member.

But i do believe you guy's have a right to know whats been happening/ what is happening about the forum / v.i.p vote in's
i second this!!!!!! because its true just because im not a vip my post dont count and are stupid, and some vips just gang up on me all the time i really hate that, i make a post and 1000 vips say its stupid even after i explained why i posted that i think one person saying its stupid is enough its really annoying.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i second this!!!!!! because its true just because im not a vip my post dont count and are stupid, and some vips just gang up on me all the time i really hate that, i make a post and 1000 vips say its stupid even after i explained why i posted that i think one person saying its stupid is enough its really annoying.

Unfortunately, I agree and this was one of the main problems addressed. From now on hopefully you'll see in improvement and respect towards one another. Having a statement with background info to support a statement is fine, just the fact in which it's handled makes the difference IMO.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

REVOLT AGAINST VIP'S :sissyfight:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with the way they are choosing the VIP's but I do think they should also focus on post count/ quality of the posts. Also rep power should be a big factor. I mean obviously you cant get rep power with posting good stuff. Just my opinion.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Disagree with the rep power comment.
Why?
because members also abuse it and just rep other members for just the fun and basic stupid stuff for it.

But i do agree with them deciding on who becomes a v.i.p from their posts that are Quality posts, take alook around and you will also see afew v.i.p's with less then 1,000 posts or even under 500 posts V.I.P
because their posts are Quality with valid information behind it,
yeah its fine to have random posts aswel, that will also help you to because a V.I.P because it also shows you are going out of your way posting to keeping the forum alive, fun and active, sharing, and enjoying your time with almong other board members here.

dont think like that weapon, if since ur not a v.i.p ur posts dont count or matter, because they do COUNT and do MATTER to us and even shows the admins and mods that even if your not a v.i.p your still willing to put in 100% effort to the site, and thats what they like to see in order to give someone the v.i.p status.
from the past months or month or even weeks, some members have really stepped up to another level and im talking mainly about the normal members here, some are really showing their true support and willing to help and have fun regardles of not being a v.i.p.
and if they keep doing it, im sure they will get their turn to become a v.i.p and still show their true support through-out the whole site.

Once becoming a v.i.p you must still live up to your standards on what made you become it, and not relax and think they will never remove your status.

do i believe some of the V.I.P's should have their status removed?
Yes
do i believe some of the Respected members are not living up to the standed of the status and are walking around with a stick up their arse because of it
Yes
but im not going to mention their names because im sure the admins and mods and keeping an eye on them or the rest of the people and board to make sure everything is in order.

Well thats my 2 cents of thought

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly i think some of us "normal" members are WAAAAY more active than others (vip/respected) and try and keep the forum alive. Sure most of our comments aren't always informative or serious but I mean we gotta keep it fun.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^ well said Tony, i totally agreewith what you said.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post Driddz, solid points.

Basically, if you want to become a VIP, you should show yourself. Engage in informative discussions, support one another and keep your cool.

Quality > quantity.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Good post Driddz, solid points.

Basically, if you want to become a VIP, you should show yourself. Engage in informative discussions, support one another and keep your cool.

Quality > quantity.

+1