• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nonito Donaire vs Nordine Oubaali

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say the Nonito vs Nordine bout might take place in the US between the months of July and september. That is in the summer.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That will depend with how things will be looking in the US.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That will depend with how things will be looking in the US.

At least the US is beginning to open up more compared to other areas around the world.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sure they will come up with ways to incorporate fans before September.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sure they will come up with ways to incorporate fans before September.

That is not going to be an easy task, but I pray to the Father in heaven for them to find a way.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even if it is just a few fans in the crowd, it would really make a huge difference. We need these Heavyweights to fuse with the chaos from the crowd that makes everything so majestic and barbarous at the same time!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fury-Wilder 3 is a really huge fight that is going to generate a lot of money. So they should at least consider fans sitting a meter apart from each other. That should do the trick.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum must fight a find way to get this fight a crowd no matter what it takes(not at the expense of human lives of course). If the Fury-Wilder trilogy lacks a crowd, it will be just another dull fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All they need to do is put markers where people are supposed to sit and only let in people who are tested for Covid-19 and cleared.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All they need to do is put markers where people are supposed to sit and only let in people who are tested for Covid-19 and cleared.

They will have to do that because of the one-meter-apart rule that has been put in place. Also, they will have to find a venue with top-notch ventilation system.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are right. A ventilation that can handle a crowd during this pandemic will have to be very special.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are right. A ventilation that can handle a crowd during this pandemic will have to be very special.

Exactly. I'm sure the people involved have already taken this matter into consideration.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since Bob Arum has been arranging indoor fights, I'm pretty sure he's got this ventilation issue figured out.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know the mask thing will not sit right with some people, but it will have to be implemented for the safety of everyone involved.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure fans are going adhere to every measure that is going to be put in place, just to catch that live bout.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

A must watch, cant wait. The French toast!!!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things will not be the same but I'm sure they will give us an outstanding performance.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By 1st August, the restriction on international flights will be lifted and business will be back to normal in my country. I'm pretty sure this means the whole world is ready to open up and return to normalcy.