• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NPC Judges - 2017 Olympia Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ireland, 14 April 2018. IFBB Pro Qualifier contest. Athlete amateur can read all information:

https://www.musclecontestinternational.com/2018-MUSCLE-CONTEST-IRELAND-EVENT.php

Professional Contest Category: MEN'S 212

499e4c90611c295ec8d485f1aa663be5-1.jpg

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't see these. I was looking in the ifbb post.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We've got to put these here: https://musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=239465

And some need thier own threads.

This thread should be for everything related to the IFBB drama. :)
bro but this shows are pro ifbb league and they will be in europe, in that thread we have all ifbb Internationals events :)

we colud create another threat with ifbb pro league shows, what do u think?

here i will post all info about ifbb war :)

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2018 is shaping up to be a HUGE year for 2BrosPro and the IFBB Pro League in the UK! We are bringing amateur athletes a direct path straight to the IFBB Pro League! Are YOU ready to compete? Let us know which show is on your competition schedule! #2brosproevents #2bpevents #ifbbproleague #ukfitfam #ukfitness

60a5eda3a257d27f30540714490ef62e-1.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We've got to put these here: https://musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=239465

And some need thier own threads.

This thread should be for everything related to the IFBB drama. :)
bro but this shows are pro ifbb league and they will be in europe, in that thread we have all ifbb Internationals events :)

we colud create another threat with ifbb pro league shows, what do u think?

here i will post all info about ifbb war :)
Would be ok if we create new threads for each show and then we will add them to the event calendar too. :)

Thank you brother!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The official announcement:

The Bodybuilding events to be held in Columbus (next March 1-4, 2018) and Australia (next March 16-18, 2018) are NOT IFBB sanctioned events.

Both events are organized by an IFBB suspended organization, due to breach of International Sport Regulations and serious violations of the World Anti-Doping Code.

The participation in any of these non-sanctionned events will carry a re-installment process, accordingly to article 19.4.7 of the IFBB Constitution, without prejudice of additional disciplinary measures that may be adopted by National Federations.

Article 19.4.7 of the IFBB Constitution:

19.4.7 . Any athlete or official who participates in a competition or event not approved or sanctioned by the IFBB, may be fined, suspended or expelled. The amount of the fine as well as the suspension period will be decided by the IFBB Disciplinary Commission, within the maximum limit as established by the Executive Council. Once the suspension has been completed and before participating in an IFBB competition or event, the athlete must be drug tested at his or her own expenses.
In special circumstances, the IFBB Disciplinary Commission may recommend to the Executive Council the expulsion of the athlete or the official. Participation shall include, but shall not be limited to, competing, guest posing, giving a seminar, lecture or similar presentation, judging, officiating, allowing the use of one’s name and/or likeness for promotional purposes, and/or taking part in a non-IFBB sanctioned competition or event in any other way, shape, or form.
All athletes must remember the IFBB Pro League is a totally different federation now. It has no relation to the IFBB since the last 2 months of 2017 onwards.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wings of Strength & Tim Gardner Productions proudly presents the IFBB Professional League Wings of Strength Romania Muscle Fest Pro offering every IFBB Professional League Division plus an amateur portion IFBB Professional League Pro Qualifier in Eastern Europe; Bucharest, Romania on November 22-24, 2018. More contest information to come at www.timgardnerproductions.com. #IFBBProfessionalLeague #OlympiaQualifier #IFBBProfessionalLeagueQualifier #WingsOfStrength #TimGardnerProductions #IFBBRomaniaMuscleFestPro #ROMANIA #RomaniaMuscleFestIFBBProfessionalLeagueQualifier @wingsofstrength @gardner.tortuga @alinapopa1 @ovidiu_d80 @oana_ifbbpro @ifbbprofessionalleague @npcnewsonlineofficialpage

4424fa7543d6da6c43f7e8cb81641013-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting development in the world of competitive bodybuilding. The family of Ben Weider has made it clear that only one bodybuilding organization has the authority to use Mr. Weider's name to promote their events, indicating that others may be misrepresenting their affiliation with the Weider name.

192913bfa28340d47c70a1a03e5b922c-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from moe el mossawi

For anyone who is still confused with who is the original and true IFBB Pro association this letter from Mr Eric Weider explains it all.

For the thieves who are using the legendary name of our Founder Ben Weider for their personal benefit I hope you honour this decision or face the consequences.

It's so ridiculous to see the IFBB Amateur president promote the Arnold Classic in Spain yet he is banning athletes who competes at the Arnold's in Ohio and Melbourne.

I am trying to get my head around this and if there was any morals left he should stop this nonsense bullshit and let the Athletes do what they want or don't be a hypocrite and stop being a promoter for the Arnold's all together. Am sure our friends in Spain and Europe would gladly take over.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We had a few phone calls and emails about a letter which was posted a few days ago on some peoples website/social media, regarding the rights of the name "Ben Weider Legacy Cup". Normally we don't take any notice, because most of these posts are just lies and nonsense and we have more important things to do. But we know that both Ben and Joe Weider were very, very close to Rafael Santonja and Ben was so right to choose him to follow his dream and not anybody else.

ad4066fe6f668115427942a3bb4f2e5a-1.jpg
104176aac060ca9de873826c35575391-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What an amazing event this will be, first time ever all categories will be disputed in one weekend! New IFBB Elite Pro cards will be awarded! Stay tuned for more details on this spectacular weekend. Please share this post, thank you in advance.

f44721e6080c6e94a68250413aabb188-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
b81558ac3611a04ef12a5a63a1ad9d6d-1.jpg

ifbb Elite pro

Status
Not open for further replies.