• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

[OCT 08|MOTM] Dridderz

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Great! congrats DD, sry that i didn't mention you, but you are a great member :2:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
CONGRATS DRIDDY!

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats mate :) very well deserved.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this should have went to tim290280 or the KM. MOTM should be more than just being a nice guy. not bagging on dri but i believe knowledge and helping others with nutritional/training questions is more to the benefit of this site than just being super nice.

EDIT: i just realized the KM won it recently, and though this shouldn't have any bearing on this months award, i would give this one to tim based on this.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks for your opinion Duality :tiphat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Congrats Dridd.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this should have went to tim290280 or the KM. MOTM should be more than just being a nice guy. not bagging on dri but i believe knowledge and helping others with nutritional/training questions is more to the benefit of this site than just being super nice.

EDIT: i just realized the KM won it recently, and though this shouldn't have any bearing on this months award, i would give this one to tim based on this.

I second this, however, I think Dridderz is a stellar member for sure. I have not been active lately so other than his pre-contest log I am not sure what he did to earn this award over someone like Tim who has increased his activity (with that increasing the advice and help to others in all areas) in October.

But don't let me take away any steam from Dridderz, I always saw him as a first class member. A MOTM award is just another way of proving it. Congrats buddy, maybe next up for you is "Respected"? :D

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you everyone

Congrats to Dridz for becoming MOTM for OCTOBER 2008! Well deserved! Thanks for all the support Dridz! You earned it.

Thank you very much pain :tiphat:
its an true honor to earn MOTM and my support and activness will always be there throughout the whole mecca :xyxthumbs:
With all those times becoming a runner up in MOTM and Respected, i was waiting for it to happen again :keke:
but i never gave up :tiphat:

good job D :)

Thanks Vicky :tiphat:

Great! congrats DD, sry that i didn't mention you, but you are a great member :2:

Thanks tkd, :tiphat:

CONGRATS DRIDDY!

Thanks Mrs Danielle Amberson :gaygay:

Maybe so, Tim is a great guy and knows his stuff aswel and willing to help others out throughout the board.

i understand where your coming from, but im sure afew of the guys throughout the board can vouch from my helpings with diets, training and whatever else.

But thanks for your honest opinion duality :tiphat:

Congrats Dridd.

thanks Big GUNS *BANG BANG* Lance :keke:

I second this, however, I think Dridderz is a stellar member for sure. I have not been active lately so other than his pre-contest log I am not sure what he did to earn this award over someone like Tim who has increased his activity (with that increasing the advice and help to others in all areas) in October.

But don't let me take away any steam from Dridderz, I always saw him as a first class member. A MOTM award is just another way of proving it. Congrats buddy, maybe next up for you is "Respected"? :D

you took all the steam away from me braaq :tear: ruined my moment of happiness, you party-Pooper :keke:
thanks heaps as bro :xyxthumbs:
thats what im aiming for, the respected status :hyperguy:

congrats Dridz!

thanks Stevie :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HEY DRIDDEZ. CONGRATULATIONS MAN!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
WOOT for D! Congrats mate!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats MOTM get? and congrats D

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Whats MOTM get? and congrats D

I dont know if its that same as before..but after a while I got some sponsor stuff from the sponsors (TSN ect)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just wondered if it was Like the Mr.Olympia prediction contest....we were suppose to get a sponsored prize but instead we got a big chunk of nothing :(

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I just wondered if it was Like the Mr.Olympia prediction contest....we were suppose to get a sponsored prize but instead we got a big chunk of nothing :(

Sorry to hear that bro :(
The same happend to me with my MOTM..Pain and the guy representing TSN on this board fixed it for me. PM Pain and ask him whats up and he'll help you :)

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Dridd !!! you deserve it bro :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reps are on re-charge, will rep again when i can :tiphat:

COACH

COACH