• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

man those fukin arms....

Too2BMuch2B2BReal2BLife-1.jpg

man it's insane! I would love to have arms like that for a day just to know how it feels.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

th_140089387_kefa_122_223lo-1.jpg


th_140089387_kefa_122_223lo-1.jpg


kefalianos 4 weeks out
 
Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Kefa

kefalianos around 4 weeks out..sorry for the thumbnail but im an artard dont know how to post pics...
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Burneika 3.5 wks Out 2011 Olympia!

Burneika 3.5 wks Out 2011 Olympia!


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Michael Kefalianos - Odyssey To The 2011 Mr. Olympia!

Michael Kefalianos Odyssey To The 2011 Mr. Olympia


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Jose Raymond 26 Days from The battle!!

11o_jose_peek_rot-1.jpg



 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

He has a real good physique Michael, always rock hard also :) Hope he does well in the future,!
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Real big upperbody Johnnie has :)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Jay's looking good. That was some hard massaging.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Stan McQuay on 3,5 Weeks Out Olympia!!

 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Jay looks crazy HARD...
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

11o_jose_legs_rot-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Holly **** Jay only looses this one if he misses condition what is not happening..

That's not his wife right?? damn he has some hot assistants..
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Kefalinaos trains Chest 4 weeks out!

11o_kefa_chest_rot-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Kai still has something to say.

 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

^ That video is awesome, and LOL @ the ending haha.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

^^^^

LOL irony is a bitch. hahahaha
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

^^^^

LOL irony is a bitch. hahahaha

lol I really mean it. I know this vid of him since 2009 after the O I think it was, and enjoyed the part where he was acting like LL Cool J haha. And the end was funny. Once again, I dislike his present physique (i was a fan back in 2007 tho, was more aesthetic and FDB was actually a great pose for Kai), not him. He's funny in some vids like this one for example, I don't like when he has to talk and bla bla ya know etc in some interviews.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
My Places!!

My Places!!

1. Phil

2. Jay

3. Kai
4. Dexter
5. Wolf
6. Victor
​
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Top