• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official Dennis Wolf sucks thread....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Hasn't improved his muscularity very much in two years (hmm, I wonder why....) and his conditioning/dryness is god awful. Maybe finishing outside the top 10 will be the wake up call he needs..... discuss.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
He has let himself and his fans down
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
he needs to get rid of Chad.
 
J

Jay__88

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
30
Points
6
well....he and Chad talkt about how much bigger he is this year.
Maybe they should trye do som dieting next year.....
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
well....he and Chad talkt about how much bigger he is this year.
Maybe they should trye do som dieting next year.....

That won't help. It's like banging your head on a wall. He needs to start using free weights (does he at all?) and start changing his routines (imho).
 
T

toughdude76

Member
Member
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
15
Points
1
Conditioning was piss poor...SAD!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Unbelievable to see Wolf out of top 10, the "new" hope for the Mr O, looks that is going down hill fast.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
its pretty astonishing. this guy who we all placed some high expectations on, just doesent improve. but ye, maybe his placing this year will make him realize he needs to change things.
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Hasn't improved his muscularity very much in two years (hmm, I wonder why....) and his conditioning/dryness is god awful. Maybe finishing outside the top 10 will be the wake up call he needs..... discuss.

Probably he did some muscularity improvements, but you can never see them through the poor conditioning...
I think since 2007 he improved sizewise on hams,arms and chest but his contest preperation since then has been poor and imo the reason is that he's very confused following Chad's "advices", who also doesn't seem to know what to do with Dennis and his physique..
Wolf said that he was going to do the Arnold so I hope he nails it then and shows part of his great potential...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Good post flexfan,

He should be improving much much more than he has, but you're right it's tough to tell with last year him coming in flat, and this year overly smooth. Wolf probably diets about as hard as he trains, which is half assed at best.

I hope this is a huge wake up call for Wolf, when he placed 5th in 07, he really took the bodybuilding world by storm. I hope he signed some long term contracts with his sponsors then, because his value as a marketable bodybuilder is WAY less now than it was 2 years ago.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I have waited a whole year too see this shit? He looks like...like...I can't find the right words for describing shit like that.


Edit:

Where did this guy go??
dennis_wolf-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I have waited a whole year too see this shit? He looks like...like...I can't find the right words for describing shit like that.


Edit:

Where did this guy go??
dennis_wolf-1.jpg

^ Once we thought he's gonna be the new big thing in bodybuilding, but unfortunately this year, is ...noo, not yet. For this sport's sake I hope that he will "wake up" before it's too late.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
This might sound stupid but I just sent an e-mail to him begging to start doing atg squats and DL-s in order to bring his hams and glutes up.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
What can I say, I am a sad fan.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I started watching the prejudging half way through, I was wondering why Wolf was on stage with the top 6, then i saw. I was just disappointed.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
its pretty astonishing. this guy who we all placed some high expectations on, just doesent improve. but ye, maybe his placing this year will make him realize he needs to change things.

my words exactly, the biggest flop in this O.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He needs to do some deep squats and deadlifts, nothin else,
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Is Chad still alive after what happened last night?
 

Similar threads

COACH
Replies
11
Views
8K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
COACH
Replies
21
Views
19K
underbody
underbody
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
285
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top