• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Dennis Wolf sucks thread....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hasn't improved his muscularity very much in two years (hmm, I wonder why....) and his conditioning/dryness is god awful. Maybe finishing outside the top 10 will be the wake up call he needs..... discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has let himself and his fans down

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he needs to get rid of Chad.

J

Jay__88

well....he and Chad talkt about how much bigger he is this year.
Maybe they should trye do som dieting next year.....

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well....he and Chad talkt about how much bigger he is this year.
Maybe they should trye do som dieting next year.....

That won't help. It's like banging your head on a wall. He needs to start using free weights (does he at all?) and start changing his routines (imho).

T

toughdude76

Conditioning was piss poor...SAD!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Unbelievable to see Wolf out of top 10, the "new" hope for the Mr O, looks that is going down hill fast.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its pretty astonishing. this guy who we all placed some high expectations on, just doesent improve. but ye, maybe his placing this year will make him realize he needs to change things.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hasn't improved his muscularity very much in two years (hmm, I wonder why....) and his conditioning/dryness is god awful. Maybe finishing outside the top 10 will be the wake up call he needs..... discuss.

Probably he did some muscularity improvements, but you can never see them through the poor conditioning...
I think since 2007 he improved sizewise on hams,arms and chest but his contest preperation since then has been poor and imo the reason is that he's very confused following Chad's "advices", who also doesn't seem to know what to do with Dennis and his physique..
Wolf said that he was going to do the Arnold so I hope he nails it then and shows part of his great potential...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post flexfan,

He should be improving much much more than he has, but you're right it's tough to tell with last year him coming in flat, and this year overly smooth. Wolf probably diets about as hard as he trains, which is half assed at best.

I hope this is a huge wake up call for Wolf, when he placed 5th in 07, he really took the bodybuilding world by storm. I hope he signed some long term contracts with his sponsors then, because his value as a marketable bodybuilder is WAY less now than it was 2 years ago.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have waited a whole year too see this shit? He looks like...like...I can't find the right words for describing shit like that.

Edit:

Where did this guy go??
dennis_wolf-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I have waited a whole year too see this shit? He looks like...like...I can't find the right words for describing shit like that.

Edit:

Where did this guy go??
dennis_wolf-1.jpg

^ Once we thought he's gonna be the new big thing in bodybuilding, but unfortunately this year, is ...noo, not yet. For this sport's sake I hope that he will "wake up" before it's too late.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This might sound stupid but I just sent an e-mail to him begging to start doing atg squats and DL-s in order to bring his hams and glutes up.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What can I say, I am a sad fan.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I started watching the prejudging half way through, I was wondering why Wolf was on stage with the top 6, then i saw. I was just disappointed.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
its pretty astonishing. this guy who we all placed some high expectations on, just doesent improve. but ye, maybe his placing this year will make him realize he needs to change things.

my words exactly, the biggest flop in this O.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to do some deep squats and deadlifts, nothin else,

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Is Chad still alive after what happened last night?