• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
resident evil: extinction - 7/10. pretty much what i expected. but i think resident evil movies are pretty cool so i liked it.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford - 8/10

MJ23

MJ23

MR73 (French police story based on trues events) 8/10

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Next

Seen before but still was quite good!

Elektra

Very good, got to love female superheros!! :D with small clothes :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Harold and Kumar
escape from Guantanamo bay

extremely hilarious lol
George bush is in it
he smokes some weeeeedd

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Army of Darkness

WTF, man. This was complete bullshit. It wasn't bad enough to be good. Few funny things and the rest was worthless s*it. Do NOT watch this, ever.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Juno

I think that it was over hyped.. I did not laugh once and actually got so boring I fell asleep. It took me three attempts to finish it.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just watched the last Bourne, The Bourne Ultimatum. 9,5/10!
The Bourne trilogy is one of the best movies I've ever watched. If u are not watched that trilogy I can recommend you to watch it!
Whole trilogy is almost 10/10..

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Juno

I think that it was over hyped.. I did not laugh once and actually got so boring I fell asleep. It took me three attempts to finish it.

Yeah, I agree, it was kinda over hyped.. was decent. When Juno and the adopting dad wear kinda getting close, it was so awkward and weird. Dont know why that was in the script.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I agree, it was kinda over hyped.. was decent. When Juno and the adopting dad wear kinda getting close, it was so awkward and weird. Dont know why that was in the script.

I was thinking the same thing... I thought we were going to see some pedo shit going on.

P

Pain

VIP
Army of Darkness

WTF, man. This was complete bullshit. It wasn't bad enough to be good. Few funny things and the rest was worthless s*it. Do NOT watch this, ever.

Evil dead series is a acquired taste, the humor isn't for everone. Army of Darkness is in my top 20 all time best movies.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evil dead series is a acquired taste, the humor isn't for everone. Army of Darkness is in my top 20 all time best movies.

I love Bruce Campbell, so the Evil Dead series is one of my favorites.