• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
just saw Margot at the wedding, one of the shittiest movie I saw in a while
Yeah, it's a shame too because Baumbach's The Squid and the Whale and Kicking and Screaming are both fantastic films.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cloverfield.

OMG, this was complete bullshit. Nothing special on this one. I really expected something awesome and new shit. Only good things that comes to my mind are the way it was filmed ("first person" -view) and some nicely done scenes. The ending was really...I don't know...lame. Waste of time.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu likes big butts? :D

The Bourne Identity

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THE ROCK

Now this is a really good movie even though Nicholas Cage is a little bit pussy in this one. Sean Connery is really charismatic and good actor overall as is Nicholas Cage. Almost every role suits for them.

This movie is a good combo of action, drama and comedy even though it is classified as action. Great movie to watch once in a while.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Rocky box set, yes I sat through it almost all at once... One of my top favs.

Line what do you think of the Rocky movies, IMO it's one of the greatest movies series ever but I am interested in your opinion.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Rocky box set, yes I sat through it almost all at once... One of my top favs.

Line what do you think of the Rocky movies, IMO it's one of the greatest movies series ever but I am interested in your opinion.
You didn't ask for my opinion but I'm still going to say something... :D

1: This is a legend and the best Rocky there is. Great movie.
2: Good one too but not as good as 1st.
3: Really good, Mr. T gives a nice spice to the movie. Little bit sad 'cause Mickey dies in this one.
4: Awesome. The training sessions are great in this one. Stallone is also in very good shape, maybe his best ever.
5: Going downhill, but still a nice film to watch. A little bit boring but still good.
6: This is the worst chapter, nothing good in this one. We already saw everything in previous films. But hey, it's a ROCKY so you can't miss this one.

Braaq, another good maraton set is RAMBO's I-IV.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the amityville horror (2005) - 5/10 - it was ok, i got scared a couple of times but i thought it was gonna be scarier.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
the amityville horror (2005) - 5/10 - it was ok, i got scared a couple of times but i thought it was gonna be scarier.

Have you seen the original? Its one of my favorite horror movies.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You didn't ask for my opinion but I'm still going to say something... :D

1: This is a legend and the best Rocky there is. Great movie.
2: Good one too but not as good as 1st.
3: Really good, Mr. T gives a nice spice to the movie. Little bit sad 'cause Mickey dies in this one.
4: Awesome. The training sessions are great in this one. Stallone is also in very good shape, maybe his best ever.
5: Going downhill, but still a nice film to watch. A little bit boring but still good.
6: This is the worst chapter, nothing good in this one. We already saw everything in previous films. But hey, it's a ROCKY so you can't miss this one.

Braaq, another good maraton set is RAMBO's I-IV.

Great assessment but I like all of them, in fact I thought the newest one Rocky Balboa was a great film. Not the best of the series but great non the less.
Also, I think the fifth one is great. It changes the course of the series from the typical story told in 1-4, not as entertaining but a great story non the less. :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Stop-Loss...boy did that suck.

I think they run the gamut from good to awful. The first film is a solid effort but there's a pretty apparent tonal shift that begins overwhelming the rest of the films and the farther along in the series we get the more heavy-handed and hackneyed they get. Sure, it's a memorable character and there's a few choice scenes but these are overshadowed by rote gestures. Enjoyable, sure but I feel they're far from great.

P

Pain

VIP
Last movie I watched was Big Trouble In Little China Town. Epic.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky 4 on my new big TV. Had to see the training montage on big screen glory! :gaygay: