• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched Conspiracy yesterday. Pretty good.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Well, I've seen two of Lynch's films already; Inland Empire and Mulholland Dr. The other two I listed were ones I have a big interest in seeing. I will, eventually, see everything Lynch has done. No, I haven't seen any foreign films yet. How would you compare them to American film?
It's an interesting comparison because it really depends on which directors you watch movies from. We're quasi lucky to already have the crème de la crème of foreign films preselected for us because those are the ones most widely available in the US. I will say that the most popular of foreign directors are different than their American counterparts though in the sense that they have a distinct style and voice that holds consistently throughout their entire body of work; few US auteurs do this well. I'd expect an entirely new slate of genre's though as it's hard to classify what a work by certain filmmakers are in terms of conventional labels.
BASEketball. I remember watching this when it came out 99. I thought it was the great back then, now, not so much. meh. Still had its moments though.
I still love Baseketball. :xyxthumbs:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just saw the eye. If I had to rate it I would give it 6/10

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just checked out American History X.
Best movie for a long time! 10/10

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this was the last movie I watched. Fucking epic.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BASEketball. I remember watching this when it came out 99. I thought it was the great back then, now, not so much. meh. Still had its moments though.

I agree, every time I watch it I feel the same way. It was much better when I first watched it when younger...

Glute

Glute

all of the princess diaries. total awsomeness in a box. i cried, laughed, and was enraged all at once :hsughr:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh my fucking god...

I just saw "Rec" a Spanish film. I must say it`s one of the most entertaining and scary terror films I`ve ever seen.

I seriously recommend it. I have so much adrenalin right now I could fight a bear... and die, but at least I`d fight with tons of adrenalin.

Seriously, go watch Rec. Link to tons of torrents: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=rec
Get one with subs, since it is in Spanish.

10/10 - Full experience, amazing ride.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Oh my fucking god...

I just saw "Rec" a Spanish film. I must say it`s one of the most entertaining and scary terror films I`ve ever seen.

I seriously recommend it. I have so much adrenalin right now I could fight a bear... and die, but at least I`d fight with tons of adrenalin.

Seriously, go watch Rec. Link to tons of torrents: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=rec
Get one with subs, since it is in Spanish.

10/10 - Full experience, amazing ride.

I'll check it out. If its horrible, I'm going to have to ban you.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw a trailer for [Rec] a while back and have been waiting for it to come out.

Watched Project A last night.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
'Enter the Dragon' and 'Planet Terror' last night.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
watching Scary movie 4... fail.

Going to watch Thank you for smoking. havnt seen it yet so we'll see

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bros tell me some good comedy movie! Maybe some new, then it would be much easier to get.

Thanks
-H

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Big Lebowski, for probably the 20th time.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
L'avventura (Antonioni, 1960) 9.5
In Bruges (McDonagh, 2008) 6