• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am Legend...

CGI kinda sucked, and I only saw the alternate ending version and the ending was retarded as hell. But up to that point I thought it was a good movie and entertaining.

i agree even though i thought the ending was fitting. i mean what else were they gonna show? the movie was essentially over when will smith died. i think it gave some closure and was somewhat of a happy ending despite the dire situation man found himself in

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree even though i thought the ending was fitting. i mean what else were they gonna show? the movie was essentially over when will smith died. i think it gave some closure and was somewhat of a happy ending despite the dire situation man found himself in

Wait, Will Smith died? I only saw the alternate ending and he didn't die, he lived and gave the girl mutant he was trying to cure back. And then they left and he left with that girl and boy to Vermont.... thanks for ending the real ending for me :disgust:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wait, Will Smith died? I only saw the alternate ending and he didn't die, he lived and gave the girl mutant he was trying to cure back. And then they left and he left with that girl and boy to Vermont.... thanks for ending the real ending for me :disgust:

ooohhhh.....sorry :inouteek:

but that ending sounds better because i though will smith's death was rather unneccesary anyway. he basically does a suicide attack on the mutants when he just as easily could have just chucked the grenade at them than gone to vermont with the girl and her child. don't worry the alternate ending sounds better :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ooohhhh.....sorry :inouteek:

but that ending sounds better because i though will smith's death was rather unneccesary anyway. he basically does a suicide attack on the mutants when he just as easily could have just chucked the grenade at them than gone to vermont with the girl and her child. don't worry the alternate ending sounds better :xyxthumbs:

True, now that I think of it they screwed up on both endings. The movie was pretty good up until either one of those endings.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't go that far.

You didn't like the movie at all did you? It was not great by any means, just entertaining for the short period of time I watched it. It could have been longer, they could have taken it in a much better direction, etc... good potential wasted IMO.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You didn't like the movie at all did you? It was not great by any means, just entertaining for the short period of time I watched it. It could have been longer, they could have taken it in a much better direction, etc... good potential wasted IMO.
I believe I gave it a 5. It was far from awful but aside from certain movements being ridiculous and silly they could have done so much more with the themes that the story in itself presents.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe I gave it a 5. It was far from awful but aside from certain movements being ridiculous and silly they could have done so much more with the themes that the story in itself presents.

I was thinking the same thing, it had the potential to be better than it was. I think 5 is a correct and good rating.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thanks for ruining the alternate ending for me:disgust:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
The Idiots (von Trier, 1998)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from dusk till dawn 1, by good old quentin, seen it before but its awesome:D

gotta love juliette lewis=D

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Day of the Dead. New George A. Romero movie. (It's not even supposed to come out until later this year or early next year if I'm not mistaken. No trailers on T.V. or anything.) Great movie though. 9.5/10