• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
My Favorite Year (Benjamin, 1982) 5
Dead Ringers (Cronenberg, 1988) 8
Line is a movie genius, that is basically enough said :49:
Reading his posts on movies has made me dissect them much more and I still cannot come up with the conclusions or educated breakdown of cinema that he does, but I can see how and why movies that I once thought were good are lacking in many ways. So I leave it up to him, and ask questions when I am confused. :tiphat:
I do what I can. :coolguy:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
last movie i watched was sliding doors

P

Pain

VIP
Ju-On - 2003

One of the creepiest movies I've ever seen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Just watched Rambo 4...again.

Would of been better if Rambo went solo and had to take out an entire army with a piece of cheese string. Now that would be awesome. :linedrunk:

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rambo 4 wasn't the best Rambo but guys ITS RAMBO! It just cant be bad.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rambo 4 wasn't the best Rambo but guys ITS RAMBO! It just cant be bad.
I think that this really was a good analysis. It wasn't that good but it's Rambo so it can't be bad.

My last two that I watched:

Severance

Nothing special. Pretty good movie to watch at sunday evening. It was funny once in a while. If you're going to watch this I have a tip for you: don't think, just watch.

Now this was a weird movie. I think that the writer was on acid or something when he wrote this one. Samuel L. Jackson is always the man. John Cusack was also pretty good this time.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Now this was a weird movie. I think that the writer was on acid or something when he wrote this one. Samuel L. Jackson is always the man. John Cusack was also pretty good this time.

I agree that movie was really weird, it was little agonizing.
I don't like horror movies but this one was so weird that I almost liked it :D!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would of been better if Rambo went solo and had to take out an entire army with a piece of cheese string. Now that would be awesome. :linedrunk:

Send it to the producers.. and there is the next Rambo :2:

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That sounds MacGyver to me. :linedrunk:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sounds MacGyver to me. :linedrunk:
Or Commando. :49: Commando had a little bit bigger gun arsenal though but he took down the whole army by himself. That was pwnage.