• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
American History X - 10/10

nice movie... saw it about 200 times now :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line is a movie genius, that is basically enough said :49:
Reading his posts on movies has made me dissect them much more and I still cannot come up with the conclusions or educated breakdown of cinema that he does, but I can see how and why movies that I once thought were good are lacking in many ways. So I leave it up to him, and ask questions when I am confused. :tiphat:

I'm the same way now. I have this huge ass list of movies I want to see and every time I watch one, I have to pick out the pros and cons of the film and give it an overall rating once I've finalized my thoughts.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I the only one that just watches movies because I need a laugh or scare anymore? :dunnodude:

Also, I just watched The Kid with Bruce Willis.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Metallica: Some kind of monster - awsome 8/10. but i think you have to be a metallica fan to really enjoy it.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shallow Hal

Funny story with that move. Back in January I was watching this movie with my girlfriend. I was rubbing her butt and she was looking at the movie and goes "God that's a big ass" and I replied " I know and it feels so good". Not even knowing that she was talking about the movie. She did get a little pissed because I called her ass big, which it isn't big it's just a nice ass..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny story with that move. Back in January I was watching this movie with my girlfriend. I was rubbing her butt and she was looking at the movie and goes "God that's a big ass" and I replied " I know and it feels so good". Not even knowing that she was talking about the movie. She did get a little pissed because I called her ass big, which it isn't big it's just a nice ass..

tell her that is a compliment :e5dunno:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well she is a little bit self conscious, she had a major weight problem growing up.. It's all good we worked it out.. Still a funny story to bring up when that movie comes on.

Beefcake: she is a white girl..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well she is a little bit self conscious, she had a major weight problem growing up.. It's all good we worked it out.. Still a funny story to bring up when that movie comes on.

Beefcake: she is a white girl..

Pics? :e5dunno:

nudes? :ughfingers:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If she was black, she'd take that as a compliment.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me see if I can find a pick..

beefcake: you are correct about that one my friend.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I doubt you do she was born and raised in Marin County, California. Just moved here recently after her horse trainer moved here. So her parents bought her a ranch and now she lives here.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I doubt you do she was born and raised in Marin County, California. Just moved here recently after her horse trainer moved here. So her parents bought her a ranch and now she lives here.

Oh, well guess not. Do you notice how girls that ride horses a lot walk funny?? :e5dunno:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mine doesn't, but yes I have noticed that.. But god are there some good looking girls who ride horses. Not to mention a lot of famous peoples daughters ride.