• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watched "Munich" bit disappointed to be honest.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Rocky said:
Watched "Munich" bit disappointed to be honest.

too many australians in that movie for it to be good.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
l^^ lol

dame edna is like the tv show neighbours. Only watched by english despite being australian.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Found some info on the next TCM for everyone:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Release Date: October 6, 2006
Studio: New Line Cinema
Director: Jonathan Liebesman
Screenwriter: Sheldon Turner
Starring: Jordana Brewster, Andrew Bryniarski, R. Lee Ermey, Taylor Handley, Matthew Bomer, Diora Baird, Heather Kafka, Marietta Marich, Terrence Evans
Genre: Horror, Thriller
MPAA Rating: R (for strong horror violence/gore, language and some sexual content)
Official Website: TexasChainsawmovie.com
Plot Summary: The original 1974 film, "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," shocked and stunned audiences with its bone-chilling realism. The horrifying story, drawn from a series of true events, is considered by many to be one of the greatest thrillers of all time and a landmark of terror that has influenced countless films in its wake. Iconic in popular culture, its menacing evil character, Leatherface, will forever be one of the most recognizable screen villains.

With 2003's remake of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," starring Jessica Biel, the filmmakers at Platinum Dunes brought new life and vigor to the horror movie genre, while also honoring its predecessor. Now the company continues on that path with a startling prequel, "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning," which details the beginnings of the Hewitt clan and exposes their psychotic idea of family fun.

It's 1969. The conflict in Viet Nam has exploded to immeasurable proportions, and 18-year-old Dean Hill's (Taylor Handley) number is up. Dean's brother Eric (Matthew Bomer), who has already seen his share of combat, plans to take Dean to enlist in his beloved Marine Corps in hopes of keeping an eye on him rather than letting him take his chances at the local induction center.

But Dean's plans do not coincide with his older brother's. Instead, he plans to confront Eric about dodging the draft after the boys and their respective girlfriends, Bailey (Diora Baird) and Chrissie (Jordana Brewster) head across Texas for a final fling of serious fun.

Soon after their journey begins, the spirited foursome are spooked by a menacing pair of bikers, Holden (Lee Tergesen) and his girlfriend, Alex (Cyia Batten). When Alex chases the group's jeep, propelling them into a serious accident, Chrissie is thrown from the vehicle. As Alex attempts to rob the injured trio, Sheriff Hoyt (R. Lee Ermey) arrives on the scene and turns the tables on their would-be assassin. While Chrissie hides in the nearby brush, she watches as the sheriff kills Alex in cold blood and then inexplicably taunts her friends before ordering them into the back of the patrol car.

Unbeknownst to Chrissie, Hoyt is headed back to the Hewitt family home where Thomas who is being groomed to become the terrifying monster known as Leatherface (Andrew Bryniarski) and the rest of the Hewitt clan await. In an effort to save her friends, she attempts to convince Holden to help her, but he is on a one-man rampage to avenge his girlfriend's death. As Chrissie witnesses the horrors inflicted by the Hewitt family upon the people she loves, she realizes she is their only hope of survival.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, some info on the next "saw" movie:

Saw III

Release Date: October 27, 2006
Studio: Lionsgate
Director: Darren Lynn Bousman
Screenwriter: Leigh Whannell
Starring: Tobin Bell, Shawnee Smith, Angus MacFadyen, Bahar Soomekh, Dina Meyer
Genre: Thriller
MPAA Rating: R (for strong grisly violence and gore, sequences of terror and torture, nudity and language)
Official Website: Saw3.com
Plot Summary: Jigsaw has disappeared.

With his new apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith), the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detectives scramble to locate him, Doctor Lynn Denlon (Bahar Soomekh) is unaware that she is about to become the latest pawn on his vicious chessboard.

One night, after finishing a shift at her hospital, Lynn is kidnapped and taken to an abandoned warehouse where she meets Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), bedridden and on the verge of death. She is told that she must keep the madman alive for as long as it takes Jeff (Angus Macfayden), another of his victims, to complete a game of his own. Racing against the ticking clock of Jigsaw's own heartbeat, Lynn and Jeff struggle to make it through each of their vicious tests, unaware that he has a much bigger plan for both of them...

This Halloween, from Twisted Pictures and Lionsgate comes the latest chapter in the psychologically intense and disturbing horror franchise. "Saw III" stars Shawnee Smith and Tobin Bell. The film is directed by Darren Lynn Bousman ("Saw II"), with story by franchise originators Leigh Whannell and James Wan ("Saw," "Saw II") and screenplay by Whannell. The producers are Mark Burg, Oren Koules and the late Gregg Hoffman, to whom the film will be dedicated. The film is executive produced by James Wan, Leigh Whannell, Peter Block, Jason Constantine, Stacey Testro and Dan Heffner.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some spiderman 3 info:

Spider-Man 3

Release Date: May 4, 2007
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Director: Sam Raimi
Screenwriter: Alvin Sargent
Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Rosemary Harris, J.K. Simmons, Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, Bryce Dallas Howard, James Cromwell, Theresa Russell
Genre: Action, Adventure
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: SonyPictures.com
Plot Summary: A complex web of secrets, vengeance, love and forgiveness, Columbia Pictures' "Spider-Man 3" is a riveting adventure that will transport worldwide audiences to thrilling new heights on May 4, 2007.

In "Spider-Man 3," based on the legendary Marvel Comics series, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. As Spider-Man basks in the public's adulation for his accomplishments and he is pursued by Gwen Stacy (Bryce Dallas Howard), who rivals M.J. for his affections, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. His newfound self-assuredness is jeopardized when he faces the battle of his life against two of the most feared villains ever (Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace), whose unparalleled power and thirst for retribution threaten Peter and everyone he loves.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And lastly, info on the fantastic 4 sequel:

Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer

Release Date: June 15, 2007
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Tim Story
Screenwriter: Mark Frost
Starring: Michael Chiklis, Ioan Gruffudd, Chris Evans, Jessica Alba, Julian McMahon, Andre Braugher
Genre: Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: FantasticFourmovie.com
Plot Summary: Marvel's first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, meets their greatest challenge yet in "Fantastic Four and The Silver Surfer" as the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of The Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks chesti, that is some great info, i am really looking forward to watching those movies especially the texas chainsaw masacre, and saw 3.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Part of me is slightly tempted to see Saw III, mainly so I could say, "Now I Saw 3 movies that sucked..."

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone see The Covenant? If so, what'd you think?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
miniduck said:
Anyone see The Covenant? If so, what'd you think?
Seeing how only 02% of critics gave it a positive review, does it really matter if anyone here saw it? :uhoh2:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Seeing how only 02% of critics gave it a positive review, does it really matter if anyone here saw it? :uhoh2:

I didn't check reviews, so....:e5dunno:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
miniduck said:
I didn't check reviews, so....:e5dunno:
That's why I'm here...even if you don't like critics, %02 is pretty much as bad as I've seen :ughnoes:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked Saw 1. Saw 2 was gonna be a predictable pile of arse until the final reel pulled it out of the doldrums slightly with a fairly decent pay off and 3 actually looks like it may have some promise to finish the series off not too poorly.
As for the other films only Spidey is gonna be worth seeing.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Rocky said:
I liked Saw 1. Saw 2 was gonna be a predictable pile of arse until the final reel pulled it out of the doldrums slightly with a fairly decent pay off and 3 actually looks like it may have some promise to finish the series off not too poorly.
Gay :thumbsdown:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
As for the other films only Spidey is gonna be worth seeing.

I'm with Rocky, but i liked both the first two very much and i can't wait to see the 3rd one!