• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hancock (twice, because I girl I want to bang wanted to see it) - 5/10

I think it was fairly decent and well written till half of the movie. Then there is a plot twist that killed it for me. It seriously raped and murdered and raped again the corpse of the movie. It became dull and pointless. It wasn't that funny either.

Wall-e - 10/10

Perfect movie. I can only say one thing, go watch it. Filled with subtle criticisms towards our current and future position, just great to analyze. And filled with love, pure real love without words, just emotions and movement.

It was so amazing that the robots were the ones that actually teached humans how to be... human.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
please post spoilers like this [spoiler ] goes here [/ spoiler]
without the spaces :no:

last movie i watched was Batman

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
p.s i love you, my g.f made me watch it i was playing super mario bros lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
batman begins-because its on all the time cause of the dark knight and chrisitian bale is my favorite actor.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just read the comment about Young People Fucking and I downloaded it. Really good movie. Funny as fuck.

8/10

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just read the comment about Young People Fucking and I downloaded it. Really good movie. Funny as fuck.

8/10

it looks hilarious is it soposed to come out in theatres or did i miss it? lol

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it looks hilarious is it soposed to come out in theatres or did i miss it? lol

I think it is out... but you need to search it fast, because I would assume that if I could download it then it's death time is really near, if not here already xD

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must have been nice. Unfortunately I have to wait 6 more days until I visit the gf to watch it :31_whip:

:49: Go watch it anyways, you will want to see it again.. trust me. It is too good to wait for.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watching Weekend at Bernies 2 right now.