• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whatever that new Hulk movie was called

Wanted

Grandma's Boy

Hopefully Dark Knight soon :ughfingers:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1408 - Great Stephen King adaptation. Read the book last summer because my drama teacher recommended I read it to brush up on King's novels. Heard the movie was made and decided to rent it. My girlfriend also enjoyed it.

Quigley Down Under - I don't know how else to classify this movie besides 'Great.' It's an excellent film and is one for any movie buff's collection.

I was starting to watch Sho-gun while away for work in my hotel room every night, but couldn't get into it. After the 3rd episode, I lost intrest.

Oh, and I'm planning on seeing The Dark Knight probably this weekend.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watching Die Hard right now. Ive seen this movie at least 40 times this year already because its either on A & E or AMC (one of my favorite channels) every week and im still not sick of this movie. And if anyone didnt no John McLain was voted best here on a movie.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just watched:
Meet Bill & 21, I liked both a lot. 21 was an amazing movie and Meet Bill was a funny story and entertaining. I would write up on them but I don't feel like it :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
welcome home rosco jenkins, this shit is super funny, and i also saw super bad HILARIOUS!!!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watched the Russian film Nightwatch last night. Not what I expected and lacked something while being enjoyable. Don't think I'll bother with the sequel unless it's better (Line?).

Going to watch Smokin Aces now. I've heard it sucks but it has Jeremy Piven in it.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Watched the Russian film Nightwatch last night. Not what I expected and lacked something while being enjoyable. Don't think I'll bother with the sequel unless it's better (Line?).
I actually haven't seen it. Most of my Russian film experience is limited to Tarkovsky and Zvyagintsev though I have seen Wanted, which is the same director as Nightwatch and that was awful. If you enjoyed it checking out the sequel at some point might be a refreshing change of pace from the stagnant slew of summer movies.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Perfect World

9/10, very well done, probably my favorite Kevin Kostner film yet

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually haven't seen it. Most of my Russian film experience is limited to Tarkovsky and Zvyagintsev though I have seen Wanted, which is the same director as Nightwatch and that was awful. If you enjoyed it checking out the sequel at some point might be a refreshing change of pace from the stagnant slew of summer movies.
Hmm so I'll have to think about whether to watch the sequel. The more I think about it the more I think that the flim was a bit of a dud, especially considering how huge it was around the world. The narrative wasn't great and the plot twist was given away very early and the "special abilities" didn't seem to be used at any time.

Oh and Smokin Aces did suck. Highlights though were Ryan Reynolds and Alicia Keys (just because she was hot).

Ryan was also great in Definitely, Maybe? which I enjoyed greatly even though it was a chick flick. Also Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine) was terrific as well in that.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I just watched Rambo 4... awesome!

I actually really enjoyed Nightwatch and have been looking forward to getting a hold of the sequel.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the lost boys. my all time favorite movie i made my g.f watch it with me

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Rambo 4 - 7/10 overall.

11/10 for violent awesomeness.