• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Okay, so I finally saw the rest of the American Pie movies. Here is what I rate them all.

1.) American Pie - 8/10 (Classic)
2.) American Pie 2 - 7.8/10 (Probably more funny than the first)
3.) American Wedding - 7.4/10 (More Stiffler, good ending to the Jim saga)
4.) Band Camp - 6.5/10 (New Stiffler did well, Arielle Kebbel is gorgeous)
5.) The Naked Mile - 6/10 (By far worst AP movie, but has the best nudity)
6.) Beta House - 6.8/10 (Better than expected, decent overall movie)
I wonder what I would think of the others if I gave American Wedding a 3/10.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I strongly recommend people watching "Kids" (1995)

Fucking epic film.
Especially since it breaks the borders of country... my youth in Russia can relate to some of the things here. Really powerful movie. Some people discredit it too much.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
National Security on HBO On Demand... old movie but still funny

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Notorious (Hitchcock, 1946)

You do realize that your country has Bergman?

Yes I do realize that many people think Ingemar Bergman was a really good writer/Director..and if there would be a voting on who's the best swedish director he would probably win hands down, but I just dont like his movies.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yes I do realize that many people think Ingemar Bergman was a really good writer/Director..and if there would be a voting on who's the best swedish director he would probably win hands down, but I just dont like his movies.
I've only seen five of his films but three are in my top 100. No offense but I highly, highly doubt that the film you mentioned is anywhere near as good as The Seventh Seal.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just watched Kids... AGAIN.

So fucking sad.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I've only seen five of his films but three are in my top 100. No offense but I highly, highly doubt that the film you mentioned is anywhere near as good as The Seventh Seal.

No problem at all..we just have different tastes.
I just dont like older movies, and actually swedish movies to a degree..Arn is one of very few swedish movies I actually like..the all seem so low budget, and the acting dont appeal me at all. Arn did mostly escape the bad acting IMO

frezzy

frezzy

Pearl Harbor was on a few nights ago.. good movie

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
War, with Jet Li and Jason Statham.

Not bad

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line, you know that the value of something depends upon the taste of who is watching ? So art for you could be a painting, but for me it would be a girl licking another girls asshole.

That said, Pear Harbor was a shitty movie. Except the war parts, I almost came there.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Line, you know that the value of something depends upon the taste of who is watching ?
That's more of a statement of who's watching it than the piece itself.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's more of a statement of who's watching it than the piece itself.

Not really.

You cannot qualify anything with absolute certainty, because beauty/art/perfection is at the eye of the beholder.

We perceive with our senses, which only give us a biased image of what reality is. So nothing is real, we all live in a world pictured by our brain in order to live.

I guess my point is that you cannot make a statement of either who`s watching or the piece itself, because both are relative. For some people I might be awesome, for some I might be a shit eater, as the movie itself could be. And for a dog it`s just a moving image that does not make any sense.

Why the FUCK did I waste so much time writing bullshit philosophy taken out of my ass.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with what neosoviet says, but I still think pearl harbour wasnt a good movie.

To drawn out
focused on special effects rather than how the story was told
Ending was unfullfilling

frezzy

frezzy

maybe I should have clarified myself, I liked the dogfights and the war scenes..I thought they did a pretty good job with it. As far as the storyline, not a fan of it.