• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aah, little Liney has had a drinky-poos.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rape any men tonight Line?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
There was sadly no insertion of any object of mine into any other object, beit male, female, living, dead, animal, mineral, or vegetbale. :thumbsdown:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But was there any object inserted into any of your cavities?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saving yourself for Glex's wedding huh?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Those bridesmaids have no idea what's in store for them. They're going to mess with the wrong nigga.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You'll be fuckin with the wrong sand nigga :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be in here tomorrow night if I can make it to a computer.

F

Freak

I am friggin hammered right now. Listen to this. I've just arrived home after getting in shit with popos. Basically me and my buddy were drinking and driving through reds and stop signs at 180 km/h without driv licence, insurance and licence plates.. Cops pulled us over.. good thing is that at that time my buddy was driving.. we switched.. so he got all the shit.. cops didn't fidn out that the car wasn't insured nor that we were drunk.. friggin lucky.. so he gave him tickets for no licence plates and no driv licence total of 500$ approx.. I got nothing hehe.. Ain't doing this crap again since I'm taking police foundations in college.. wanna become a cop myself.. but umm yea that was stupid.. Umm then I had to walk home and I stepped in shit.. Left my shoes outside as right now I'm not in the mood of scrapig shit off my shoes,. will do that tomorrow.. Newayz I'm a bit more sober now,, gona go eat some more corn n umm go to sleep c ya :))

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^ You owe your buddy a lot for that shit. I'd pay him at least half of the $500 he got charged with.