• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

F

Freak

^^ You owe your buddy a lot for that shit. I'd pay him at least half of the $500 he got charged with.

Nah man it was his decision to go driving.. plus it's his car.. Also, if not for me, he would've gotten into deeper shit, cuz compared to my buddy I can at least speak english decently enough to talk to the cop in a proper way, apologize to him and tell him honestly what we were doing.. But no, my friend had to start talking shit, telling him that we weren't driving, that we were chilling in the car cuz it was cold. Then the cop got pissed, told him to stop bullshitting him cuz he saw us driving around.. I told him that I'm a security guard at a hospital and that I've seen him there and that I'm in police foundations and that I'm sorry for us acting so stupid. He dicided to disregard the fact that we were drinking and told us that if we were honest all the way he wouldn't have given him tickets.. If my friend wouldn've opened his mouth we would've gotten away with nothing.. But still I believe that I did help him out by doing most of the talking and stuff..

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok I'll be drinking at 3pm, see ya'll in the early am bitches :spy:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man last night sucked, the bouncer kicked me out of the pub for no reason :no: Looks like I'll be making up for it tonight :spy:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear ya...I'm drinking all night and then waking up and tailgating all day tomorrow for the Clemson vs. Furman game. My Tigers are about to move to 3-0 son!!!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol nice. You just drinkin at home or you goin out? I'm getting some of the boys over for some poker.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'll be pretty bad in a few hours. I got some booty last night.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I'm drinking right now...Yuengling Black and Tan is the way to go. Its like drinking motor oil. Good shit.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yuengling's a PA beer and I really like their black and tan. :e5dunno:

I'm currently drinking Leffe which is a Belgium Blond ale and it's damn good stuff. I'll likely be switching to Honey Brown soon though because we're doing a power hour in a bit.

And Chesty, no, it was a female, they have something called "vaginas". If you look it up on Google I'm sure you'll get some results.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha...just got me some too. She is hot as hell and right after we got done fucking we started drinking again...the cops are here in our apt. complex too. :spy:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Hey Glex. Guess who's back at my apartment. Giggity 1

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just turned 19:gaygay: theres a liqour store by my gym might saunter over there afterwards :spy: